Do fat women give better top?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know.. head.. fellatio ... cunnilingus.

I've heard several stories about BBW women giving the best head since their mouths are so finely tuned to moving constantly. And this translates into an incredible oral experience for the recipient. They tend to swallow greedily and all.

Anyone have any experiences they'd like to share? Either ones they've had or those they've heard of?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
ONLY RETARDS AND PERSONAL TRAINERS THINK ABOUT WHAT BMI THE CHICK SUCKING THEIR WONGS IS. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY'RE FAT OR NOT, JUST BE GRATEFUL SOME STANK ASS BITCH HAS YOUR COCK IN THEIR MOUTH.

I'VE HAD MY FUCK-STICK IN THE MOUTHS OF WOMEN OF ALL SIZES RANGING FROM 120 LBS TO 300 LBS AND AS LONG AS THEY MAKE ME CUM IN UNDER 5 MINUTES THEN I CONSIDER IT A GRADE A DICK SUCK.

IF IT TAKES THEM 10 MINUTES THEN IT'S A DECENT DICK SUCK, AND IF IT'S LONGER THAN 15 MINUTES THEN I TAKE IT OUT OF THEIR MOUTH AND STAB THEM IN THE ORBITAL SOCKET WITH IT AND TELL THEM TO POUR ME A TRIPLE SHOT OF BOURBON ON THE ROCKS WHILE I FINISH MYSELF OFF.

AFTER THEY BRING IT TO ME I DUMP IT OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY PUT THALLIUM (OR SOME OTHER POISONOUS AGENT) IN IT AND I DRINK A SODA INSTEAD, FUCK FACE!!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've heard several stories about BBW women giving the best head since their mouths are so finely tuned to moving constantly. And this translates into an incredible oral experience for the recipient. They tend to swallow greedily and all.

Anyone have any experiences they'd like to share? Either ones they've had or those they've heard of?
Careful they might eat your willy, then have your balls for afters.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I bet short guys give good blowjobs ... due to the fact dick is always in they face LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I bet short guys give good blowjobs ... due to the fact dick is always in they face LOL
dildo-bike-sex-toy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I had this tubby American exchange student give me great head when I was in high school. She was eager right from the get-go up until I came. As soon as I came she started orgasming herself and shaking all over. That was wild.

Most chicks have treated my dick like some tasty lollipop. But I have one stipulation…she needs to swallow. For this reason I always make sure that I eat and drink the right stuff. Steer clear of beer, salty and sour foods.

It’s important to be considerate.

PS: don’t worry about that skinny cocksucker X, I heard when he’s not sucking cock for chump change around the pub, he’s trying to autofellate. But alas one can’t get too far with an angry inch. Lol