Do many posters here post with several alt profiles?

How many people do you think post with more than one profile?

• What kind of loser needs more than one profile?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I know of at least three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do..... I need backup in the forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It’s actually pretty obvious which profile is an alt

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Vile_Vixen

Inappropriate Behavior Coordinator
Has anyone else noticed the all to obvious signs of someone posting from several alternate profiles?

Oliver Shagnasty

Alcoholic gone genius
Elite Bastards
I haven't noticed and now I feel cheated.

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
If I remember correctly alts aren't permitted. I could be wrong though.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
I am Alt. free their was a time in a galaxy far from here I had a family of alts. they usually behaved BUT this rabid beaver KILLED them all ...I'll never go thru that heartbreak again !!!
<<< thats the murderer

a few of his innocent victims ..
RIP FELLAS

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It's exhausting having too many alts with separate personalities. Who has time for that shit?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
i barely have time 4 this acct let alone juggling others but if/when i do - no one will know

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I’m bad at guessing alts, almost always get it wrong, they make people paranoid about new members too.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I wouldn't know how even if I wanted to and see no point in doing so anyway's- - - - - - -

chew the fat

[unofficial] Internet Doctor.
Does it count if you have multiple personalties disorder.[diagnosed by Doctor chew the fat, a world expert.]

I'm not asking for a friend I'm asking for the other chew. [a complete knob head and a shit loser]

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
There are characters here, but not alts.

You get one account, that's it.

Choose wisely.

Though watching someone melt down about wanting to "start over" and not suffer their choices is fun.

Ask Seamajor

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Elite Bastards
I thought the whole Idea of "free" sites was for everyone to be..themselves? Why start over? Who cares what some random, fleeting contact on the internet feels about you posting something stupid or embarassing? Or angry or murderous or bitchy or faggoty or telling? Drunk, stoned, whatever. Are we trying to be internet hero's? By the way Whipple, are you fucking weeg from ync? Lmfao. He's funny sometimes. Mostly annoying though..

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I had over 100 friends over there, most of them was the same person I’m sure of it. Glad alts ain’t allowed here, at least you know your talking to one person instead of them being friendly but the same time slagging you off with an alt.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I had over 100 friends over there, most of them was the same person I’m sure of it. Glad alts ain’t allowed here, at least you know your talking to one person instead of them being friendly but the same time slagging you off with an alt.
it was straight up weird finding friend requests & posts by the same obvious person who has all that time 2 waste juggling a 100+ accts and no point 2 any of it

wtf kind of life is that?? :Hapz2:

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I am Alt. free their was a time in a galaxy far from here I had a family of alts. they usually behaved BUT this rabid beaver KILLED them all ...I'll never go thru that heartbreak again !!!
<<< thats the murderer

RIP FELLAS
i would post gawdy looking bowling shoes 2 the janitor lol

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
<<< thats the murderer

RIP FELLAS
i would post gawdy looking bowling shoes 2 the janitor lol
So close! That wasn't it though but I'll leave any spoilers not listed above to him.

Top Bottom