Do you believe in god?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It has occured that this board is full of losers and hippos. More: atheists.

These new age hipsters wanna be free without leadership etc.

A laugh riot.

Any good Christians here?

I believe in Jesus Christ and read the bible daily. It is my daily driver.

Do you guys believe in god?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

A laugh riot.

Nope there is no God.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
All religion is bullcrap. As far as whether or not there's a god? I really can't say. God is such an abstract idea.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

A laugh riot.

Nope there is no God.

Do have have proof that god does not exist?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do atheists push their religion of atheism on others when there is no evidence that God doesn't exist?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Given the positive attributes to a god (omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent, etc.), we'd be living in a paradise.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do atheists push their religion of atheism on others when there is no evidence that God doesn't exist?
Atheists don’t have a religion.

Yeah but don't atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like atheist just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Most criminals in prison are Christians, or claim they are, yet it didn't deter them from committing their crimes.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Most criminals in prison are Christians, or claim they are, yet it didn't deter them from committing their crimes.

Yeah but atheists need FAITH to believe God doesn't exist, thus making atheism a religion. Why are they trying to force their religion into public schools?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
PennJilletteOnWhyHeIsntRapingandKillingEveryone42715.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is it some people grow up and leave mummy and daddy but still need this sense that someone is looking after them, and only do the right thing so they get a ticket to not burn for eternity. How can you believe in a book that’s been edited and bits taken out to suit whoever is policing people at the time. There is nothing written about Jesus by anyone in the second temple era, it was all written years later, both the old and New Testament storys were taken from much older writings like the epic of Gilgamesh, in other words it’s all bollocks.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
Yes. I have many. For I am Filthy Heathen.
I only have one and I can categrically state that I have all the proof that he does in fact exist since he stares back at me from the mirror whenever I go to look at him.

Try it some time. Go look. Your own personal god, yours and yours alone, staring back at you from the bathroom vanity. That's who is ultimately responsible for your successes and failures, whether you are happy or sad... pretty much everything about you in fact. It's not anybody else's god, they have their own to contend with, but it IS yours and as long as you never forsake it, it shall never forsake you.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I'm not an athiest i'm a full christian have been since childhood PRAISE BE ALLAH!!!!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but don't atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like atheist just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want.
I know plenty of God worshipping people that have little or no morals, so please keep trying to tell me how great God fearing people are. It's pretty pathetic if you need a sky daddy to make you be a decent person.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I know plenty of God worshipping people that have little or no morals, so please keep trying to tell me how great God fearing people are. It's pretty pathetic if you need a sky daddy to make you be a decent person.

A sister in-law of mine is really religious yet she's fairly snobby. A little bit better than in the past but still snobbish. I'm not convinced believing in a god makes people any friendlier.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Pee pee
Poo poo
I am God

You surely will go to hell. You can even read the bible 3x times.

But god has a big heart and he watches you over at the sky, Gyroscope. Even you!

Please repent. You are a sinner.