Do you think there are any real truths in stereotypical jokes?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Like when they say blonds are dumb, jews are cheap, mexicans are all short and fat and kinda goofy looking or guys in the Navy all become gay after their first tour?

Do you think it's all just made up or is there an observable pattern which conceived this types of jokes to begin with?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They become stereotypes forbade reason. Some are true....some are made up things that stick.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Some probably have or had kernels of truth but I think most were just so funny they got spread like a really good pun until they reached critical saturation and became an actual thing unto themselves.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Most blonds I know are pretty dumb

as far as jews though? They are not as cheap as people would have you believe.

Indians are far far worse. I mean far worse. Nice people. But they'll haggle the fuck out of you over a dime for real.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most blonds I know are pretty dumb

as far as jews though? They are not as cheap as people would have you believe.

Indians are far far worse. I mean far worse. Nice people. But they'll haggle the fuck out of you over a dime for real.

You just reminded me of the funniest fight on YouTube lol

This never gets old lol "have a nice day" hahahaha

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stereotypes are somewhat based in truth, like Garraty said. When I was a kid, Polak jokes were funny as hell. I'm not sure why that was a thing in Redneckville, Pennsyltucky. They didn't like Catholics or Blacks but that was more hate speech than jokes or stereotypes when you consider today's standards. Not that anybody actually hated anyone but they didn't want to associate with each other, either.