Does The Prowler have Tourettes Syndrome?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've often wondered because of @The Prowler 's sporadic outbreaks of swearing, temper tantrums, scatalogical outbursts & a lack of selg-control.

There always seems to be something a bit off about the guy.

Maybe thats why @Dove is about the only woman who actually gets along with him. Because given her prior education in childhood personality disorders she understands the Prowler.

Also, bei g a Mother hlps since she has acquired the compassion and wisdom to deal with difficult ibdividuals.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is FUCK SHIT FUCK @Joe babbling about COCKSUCKER now?

If guess this supposed wife of yours is also your caretaker, eh @The Prowler?

If you really do have a wife, then yer mighty lucky ta have a woman who'd accept you for what you are.

Not every woman is so forgiving or accepting eh @The Prowler or could take the abuse.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is FUCK SHIT FUCK @Joe babbling about COCKSUCKER now?

You know what I find very perculair about many of your posts is one moment you seem normal, and then without warningi in a following post, you start swearing or referring to SHIT or some other person's nether regions or buttholes.

Like this, eh Prowler?

Do you have tics? and if so,, what kind of medication do you take to reduce their frequency and incidence @The Prowler?

Just like the people in that video, no wonder you're so attached to your rescue dog, eh?

You bothe been there, and you understnad each other.

Heck I'm glad @Dove is here and has compassion for and understands you@The Prowler

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When I come to canada on my way to a luxurious Alaskan cruise I'm staying a @Joe's pad