Donde estas mi chicas?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Keep explaining yourself, 'cuz I don't remember you from BH at... alllll. Or don't keep it up, because it'll make you look even more desperate for some of my old fashion explicit public lovin'. So bite your bottom lip, shut the fuck up, and go change your nic again to another established TV character. You just don't know enough about yourself to finally think up a fitting, accurate, short description of you, before stamping that shit with a picture of anything/one but the hideous fuggo haunting your bathroom mirror...

SSS
- out you goooo

Last edited:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Sit the fuck down SSS before you pull a hamstring.

You just spent money to change Nazzibastards avatar. I was looking at it and had no idea who the hell that was. I had to show it to the old lady down at the gas station and she said it was some actor who was on Love Boat.

What is love Boat? Of all the stuff you could have chosen you picked some dude a show called love boat.

You are a dumb ass

Then you paid for immunity so no one can change your avatar. If someone changed your stupid avatar you should be paying them because anything they would have chosen would have been an improvement from the horrible shit you use.

Fucking double dumbass!!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You printed the pic of nazzi's new avatar out, and then unicycled (wearing a party hat because you can't afford a much-needed helmet) the pic on down to show it to some old lady, and you're calling me the dumbass? What did she ask you for in return?

Anyway, you're not nazzi, and you're here publicly whining on his behalf? Oh dear. You name and picture your weak accounts with lame TV show actors. He surely doesn't need you standing up for that, TV boyo. Now log the fuck out and go watch some more, you immobile vegetable...

SSS
- go do your cryin' in the raaaaiiiiin

Last edited:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
You just wasted 10 bucks.
EMBARRASSING.

Of all the things you could have chosen, love boat guy. Sad

Make better choices in the future.

Make your posts more readable.

Stop babbling like an cunt waffle.

See if you can get a do over and chose a better avatar.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ha ha sneaky sneaky
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
@sss

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
*pops pink collar, then puts on those shades you've seen wearing before and you'd see again if you ever limped into Austin and saw me wearing Shades at Night because I'm that undeniably cool...

SSS
- pops another collar

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Why nazzi, you sound like you just exhaled in disappointment when you saw some stooge trying to stand up for you! What a goddamn shame, he clowned you and himself in one post. I'm sure you two will share a foxhole under my shelling and superior cigar smoke. Which of the two y'all prefer is yet to be seen...

SSS
- gas mask when I fart

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why nazzi, you sound like you just exhaled in disappointment when you saw some stooge trying to stand up for you! What a goddamn shame, he clowned you and himself in one post. I'm sure you two will share a foxhole under my shelling and superior cigar smoke. Which of the two y'all prefer is yet to be seen...

SSS
- gas mask when I fart
what where you talking about

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Some nigra lovin' faggot who puts his daily thoughts on how to stop the locus famine in East Africa. Hi. I support the same, I'd give those nignogs $4 but that money would be better spent here.

Good to see you're voting Blue soon, with the sudden change in your dogma. You're genius, mark them words. MARK 'EM GODDAMMIT or Imma start fuckin' everything up, until posters own themselves and their unsaid buddies and go vote Blue like you, foo'...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what and who are you talking to and about @sss

what the fuck is this lol
Sorry, an error has occurred nazzibastard! Your post is too short. It must contain a minimum of 50 characters and above. your curent characters is 46

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
My character is unblemished, you nigger loving illiterate "what the fuck is this" sensitive soul. Settle down, watch some Disney before coming back, drunk, to see that I gave you a Subway sandwich the way it wasn't meant to go. I'm still poppin' collars in this thread so go be black somewhere else, tobybastard...

SSS
- you can jump higher than the rest of us, so hop that fence and never look back

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My character is unblemished, you nigger loving illiterate "what the fuck is this" sensitive soul. Settle down, watch some Disney before coming back, drunk, to see that I gave you a Subway sandwich the way it wasn't meant to go. I'm still poppin' collars in this thread so go be black somewhere else, tobybastard...

SSS
- you can jump higher than the rest of us, so hop that fence and never look back
you on the crack pipe today

X

xXx
Site Supporter
*pops pink collar, then puts on those shades you've seen wearing before and you'd see again if you ever limped into Austin and saw me wearing Shades at Night because I'm that undeniably cool...

SSS
- pops another collar

Oh !! so wat ? you're Corey Hart now ?? is that what you do > spit out older references hoping the younger cats won't notice lmao

FFS man are you REALLY supposed to be some burning legend ?
I bet your only talent is being able to smell some doods anus in heat through a lead wall :LMAO:

Last edited: