Dove the Girl Squirrel

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've noticed that she is very territorial about her gender and whips her tail up all tense like then squeaks a fair bit whenever males or a Blurt challenge what females are or are not in the past or present...

The acorn of feminism is all hers and it's the tree on the hill she's ready to die on...

...guarding that nut....

Opinions on this? :Happy5:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Engineers are investigating whether converting Lily to a hydroelectric shit dam plant could be a viable new source of Green Energy....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've noticed that she is very territorial about her gender and whips her tail up all tense like then squeaks a fair bit whenever males or a Blurt challenge what females are or are not in the past or present...

So unlike you

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

So unlike you

What's NOT unlike Freud is the catchy topic title and what promises to be a sily, content-free thread.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So unlike you

What's NOT unlike Freud is the catchy topic title and what promises to be a sily, content-free thread.

Oh, I'm versatile...

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poark's got a weird fetish about ass-fingering, presumably it stems from her regular hospital visits where her anus has to be "treated" and stitched up, as a result of the huge flow of waste which fires out of it every day.

It's the fascists on the forum that post about ass fingering. You and her both. Facts are facts.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey dummy, it's the left who are the fascists of today, thanks to their infiltration of most western governments and their alliance with the MSM, big tech platforms etc.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey dummy, it's the left who are the fascists of today, thanks to their infiltration of most western governments and their alliance with the MSM, big tech platforms etc.

These people legit think that fascism means "right wing ideology". They dont know what it actually IS. They couldnt give ONE example if you asked.

WE know exactly what fascism is. Its centralizing everything. Corporate elites, media and government. They want to centralize schools.....which they pretty well have done.

They are gunning for fascism and a 1 party authoritarian government and they aren't giving a single fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU whining bitch.

You need to gnaw your way through a Dairy Queen, Tubby...

...your blood sugar must be down.

That's just an allergic reaction to "stupid fuck". God damn, starting to itch again, not again!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

STFU whining bitch.

You need to gnaw your way through a Dairy Queen, Tubby...

...your blood sugar must be down.

That's just an allergic reaction to "stupid fuck". God damn, starting to itch again, not again!

Have a Snickers......factory.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So unlike you

Oh, I'm versatile...

images

You are that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The acorn of feminism is all hers and it's the tree on the hill she's ready to die on...

...guarding that nut....

Alright I'll bite the nut.

I just dont think it's right or acceptable that a man can just be like "yeah I'm a woman now" and then he is regarded legally as a woman.

That's it. You can be a guy and be a feminist. And be hyper feminine.....my opinions on that dont actually matter.

That's all.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...guarding that nut....

Alright I'll bite the nut.

I just dont think it's right or acceptable that a man can just be like "yeah I'm a woman now" and then he is regarded legally as a woman.

That's it. You can be a guy and be a feminist. And be hyper feminine.....my opinions on that dont actually matter.

That's all.

That's cool... but I'm a lesbian woman trapped in a man's body...