Dovey

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guess what the hub just hit me with?

“Isn’t there a class action lawsuit against J&J for their cancerous baby powder?”

I had to laugh. He got me with that one.

Yeah. I never used talcum powder on my babies. Cornstarch powder only. People in the world of organic and natural foods have always known talcum powder is toxic. Yet another reason I don't trust Big Ag and Big Pharma.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

“Isn’t there a class action lawsuit against J&J for their cancerous baby powder?”

Yeah. I never used talcum powder on my babies. Cornstarch powder only. People in the world of organic and natural foods have always known talcum powder is toxic. Yet another reason I don't trust Big Ag and Big Pharma.

That was his comeback when I told him we should get the J&J shot lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A wee pink sponge! lmao!!!!

P.S you're weak sauce COPE!

You’re a repulsive spamming fucktard who got whooped by a girl. Suck on that, you whack ass parasite.
Keep deluding yourself, why change the habit of a lifetime??
:LOL3: QUICK!!! @ somebody!!!!! Now where's that pic of you with the greasy hair and belly hanging over no name joggies... :LOL3: yuckk!!!!Ok bye!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think cornstarch aka Karlin Foods also has a pending class action lawsuit…

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A wee pink sponge! lmao!!!!

P.S you're weak sauce COPE!

You’re a repulsive spamming fucktard who got whooped by a girl. Suck on that, you whack ass parasite.
Keep deluding yourself, why change the habit of a lifetime??
:LOL3: QUICK!!! @ somebody!!!!! Now where's that pic of you with the greasy hair and belly hanging over no name joggies... :LOL3: yuckk!!!!Ok bye!

I don’t know. I’ve never seen a pic like that. Why don’t you find it and post it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
good night rotten dial!
yu2rlXz.jpg

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Ok so back on subject

I didn’t get one of these shots. People are going to have serious health issues in the next few years

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never powdered up my children with any kind of powder. I made sure to make frequent diaper changes instead.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I never powdered up my children with any kind of powder. I made sure to make frequent diaper changes instead.

I was the same except for the A&D butt paste for overnight. They were both sleeping through the night by 4 months.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️