Drunked cooking with Stinky .

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
i knew it probably had something 2 do with bacteria but my thinking is that its only a few mins and then its getting flammed on the grill

btw i have some eye round in the freezer so i suppose i should take them out and plan ahead for a change lol

I guess times have changed, found a recent article from 2011 that says "thin" cuts are fine, but not thicker pieces. And that stirring the water is crucial to avoid getting the cold spots.

Still goes against my style though lol.
u take your beef seriously lol

im in a mood for steak now. theres a place called embers and omg they r the best, peter lugers too
My favorite way to grill a steak, is with some Jack Daniels wood chips. Gives 'em a nice smoky taste.
Oh because it's really hard to get a smokey taste on a fucking BBQ Chef boi R BALD :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
SQUAWK!

Goddamn Im getting tired of reading the same shit lol.

I get it Stinky, you're desperate, but you wont admit defeat. So instead you spam and spam the same boring ass shit in hopes that it either ups your ego, or gets you my number instead. Im sorry Stinky, but.....

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
In case you didnt know, guys with no hair, have less in the way when we dive our faces into some pussy. The ladies like resting their hand on top, and shifting through the gears hahahahaha

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Ewwww and get what ? a hand full of sweaty fucking skin with sparse stubble .. you're a fucking gross disabled creep...look how you talk probably a bald date rapist...creepy fucking bald dude

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Here ya go Stinky, I hope this gets you another date lolol....

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
And what 'hands on your head' lmfao any date you have would need to be duct taped :LMAO:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Dont even be lying about your cooking Stinky, we all know that the only thing you can eat is applesauce with them teeth of yours lol. I really hope you made a new resolution to get them teeth fixed lol.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
In case you didnt know, guys with no hair, have less in the way when we dive our faces into some pussy. The ladies like resting their hand on top, and shifting through the gears hahahahaha

This post here still makes me think ...
It says so much about you, how hurt you are... lol you're a dirty foul bald creep .. hopefully you have the sense to wash your fucking face after eating out your girlfriend

Top Bottom