Dumb as fuck deer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Me and my 16 just sat here laughing to the point of tears watching videos of deer fly off bridges and get hit by cars :LOL3: I know....horrible.

They are so cute and pretty but gotdamn they are stupid. It's not them dying we find funny. It's how dumb they are lol

This is the kind of shit we are constantly worried about happening to us here lol. The woman my daughter baby sits for hit 3 deer the other night.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Rats on stilts" I call em!

Rats are actually pretty intelligent....as gross as that is.

You don't often see them flying off bridges or leaping in front of trains lol
Back when I was an official poors, we lived in a house near the downtown area. The foundation was brick and falling apart and rats would come up into the house from the basement. I caught a bunch in traps and rats dont die immediately in traps like mice. I had to kill one that was in a trap with a metal spoon by smacking it over the head. Also, a mouse will run off. I had a rat stare me down when I went into the kitchen once. I was trying to figure out what to go for to kill it, it was waiting to see what I'd do. I didnt own guns back then.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Rats on stilts" I call em!

Rats are actually pretty intelligent....as gross as that is.

You don't often see them flying off bridges or leaping in front of trains lol
Back when I was an official poors, we lived in a house near the downtown area. The foundation was brick and falling apart and rats would come up into the house from the basement. I caught a bunch in traps and rats dont die immediately in traps like mice. I had to kill one that was in a trap with a metal spoon by smacking it over the head. Also, a mouse will run off. I had a rat stare me down when I went into the kitchen once. I was trying to figure out what to go for to kill it, it was waiting to see what I'd do. I didnt own guns back then.

Sounds like Detroit rats. You dont wanna fuck with those lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How overpopulating deer are dealt with in some parts of Canada:

....controlled but not killed

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hunting is part of how its controlled here. It's really good for everyone including the deer population. If the population gets too large they will start suffering. Passing disease and not having enough food.

All ecosystems rely on the balance of prey and predator. We dont have enough animal predators to control the deer population here, so if the apex predator(humans) were not hunting them....it would be bad.

I just made a deer roast the other day from a deer my daughter got last season.

Why dont more people hunt them? It works very well and it's way more natural then giving them pharmaceuticals. I really dont see this as a good idea.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hunting is part of how its controlled here. It's really good for everyone including the deer population. If the population gets too large they will start suffering. Passing disease and not having enough food.

All ecosystems rely on the balance of prey and predator. We dont have enough animal predators to control the deer population here, so if the apex predator(humans) were not hunting them....it would be bad.

Why dont more people hunt them? It works very well and it's way more natural then giving them pharmaceuticals. I really dont see this as a good idea.

They are cute tho.

I saw them along the US Canada border where Mel/@DDT used to live. So cute. White spotted deer.

And they're even somewhat approachable. I've seen people go up to them.

I'd feel bad about shooting bambi tho I realize they can be pests.

I saw them in the coastal islands walking around like your pet dog But many residents there have 10' high fences to keep them out.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are cute tho.

I saw them along the US Canada border where Mel/@DDT used to live. So cute. White spotted deer.

I saw them in the coastal islands walking around like your pet dog But many residents there have 10' high fences to keep them out.

They are cute and beautiful. They are also food lol.

You wouldnt feel bad for shooting them if you really understood the need for predator/prey balance and you knew well how the meat market treats animals.

Its so.....so much better to hunt as much as you can and store meat and buy from local farmers. Avoid grocery store meat. Look up how your beef ends up on the shelf. Than a good clean gunshot to a wild deer that has lived a better life isnt so hard to do.

Michigan hunters really value conservation and have a deep respect and love of nature.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They are cute tho.

They are cute and beautiful. They are also food lol.

You wouldnt feel bad for shooting them if you really understood the need for predator/prey balance and you knew well how the meat market treats animals.

Its so.....so much better to hunt as much as you can and store meat and buy from local farmers. Avoid grocery store meat. Look up how your beef ends up on the shelf. Than a good clean gunshot to a wild deer that has lived a better life isnt so hard to do.

Michigan hunters really value conservation and have a deep respect and love of nature.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's an Island outside of Vancouver where deer are as common as dogs. You see them everywhere. On the road, in somebody's backyard & on the beach. It's strange but at the same time wonderful because it demonstrates that humans nature & wild animals can co-exist peacefully side by side with each other.

travel-guide-for-Galiano-island-BC.jpg

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Humans are not considered as apex predators young Dove. We have a diverse dietary intake that includes vegetation. I hope I taught you something today. Go eat something juicy and get some meat on your bones.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Humans are not considered as apex predators young Dove. We have a diverse dietary intake that includes vegetation. I hope I taught you something today. Go eat something juicy and get some meat on your bones.

I'm 5'1 and 135 pounds. I'm healthy and perfectly fine with my weight, thanks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I stick by what I said. I’m the one with the Applied Science degree sunshine. And no…you’re a skinny little thing, no wonder Biggie wanted to bang you! Lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I stick by what I said. I’m the one with the Applied Science degree sunshine. And no…you’re a skinny little thing, no wonder Biggie wanted to bang you! Lol

oh stfu u self-promoting know-it-all

20 pgs of your drunken male menses bullshit in the million post thread i trawled though - u complain while adding 2 it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

20 pgs of your drunken male menses bullshit in the million post thread i trawled though - u complain while adding 2 it

Fuck off!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off!

the first of many replies lulz