Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bwa hahahahaha! I hope Elon either buys the place and kicks out all the leftist haters, or fire-sales his stock to implode Twitter's value and lose the shitbags a huge pile of cash.

And yet 1 billionaire buying out a company and replacing the current owner isn't going to solve anything either.

Big Tech needs to be regulated like television where no single network owns it. Nbc or CNN can't just decide to shut down fox news like big Tech shut down parler because the FCC would never allow it.

Similar measures need to be introduced to rein in big Tech.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suddenly, the right-wing loves Elon Musk, when they hated him before because of his electric cars.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Wrong.

Do you think they even know they are stuck thinking in extremes about everything? That they are just pulling one gaslighting attempt after another?

We often say they have no self awareness but.....do they?
Just for the record, I dont have affection or a lot of trust for Elon. However, I'm wildly entertained by the flood of libtard tears over his hostile takeover of Twitter. I'm also cautiously optimistic about his declared commitment to free speech.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bwa hahahahaha! I hope Elon either buys the place and kicks out all the leftist haters, or fire-sales his stock to implode Twitter's value and lose the shitbags a huge pile of cash.

And yet 1 billionaire buying out a company and replacing the current owner isn't going to solve anything either.

Big Tech needs to be regulated like television where no single network owns it. Nbc or CNN can't just decide to shut down fox news like big Tech shut down parler because the FCC would never allow it.

The government needs to stay the fuck out of it for now. Lets see if the ship rights itself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The government needs to stay the fuck out of it for now. Lets see if the ship rights itself.

Yeah and that's exactly why Big Tech run by corporate neo Liberals is kicking the shit outta people like you @Lokmar & closing your news outlets down.

Because governments did not impose restrictions on them. They are free to shut freedom expression down on your types.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah and that's exactly why Big Tech run by corporate neo Liberals is kicking the shit outta people like you @Lokmar & closing your news outlets down.

Because governments did not impose restrictions on them. They are free to shut freedom expression down on your types.
Yea, and now shits about to turn. I say wait it out another 2 years. When people get sick of the echo chambers, they'll act. If government wipes our asses every time, we'll stay lazy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Suddenly, the right-wing loves Elon Musk, when they hated him before because of his electric cars.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Wrong.

Do you think they even know they are stuck thinking in extremes about everything? That they are just pulling one gaslighting attempt after another?

We often say they have no self awareness but.....do they?
Just for the record, I dont have affection or a lot of trust for Elon. However, I'm wildly entertained by the flood of libtard tears over his hostile takeover of Twitter. I'm also cautiously optimistic about his declared commitment to free speech.

Which is exactly how most of us enjoying this feel about it.

Dems/progs are always in extremes with everything. You support anything you are "worshipping". Its projection. They are a cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why would they impose restrictions for something they already work in their favor, Joe? You understand big tech is a tool for the political establishment, right?

Look at what they shut down and fact check. Everything that opposes their narrative.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why would they impose restrictions for something they already work in their favor, Joe? You understand big tech is a tool for the political establishment, right?

Look at what they shut down and fact check. Everything that opposes their narrative.
LOL! That fukin "FACT! Check" bullshit is a laugh riot!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, the European Union certainly has.

While the US government of either Democratic or Republican stripe seemingly gives Big Tech and Blank Cheque to do whatever it please, the EU is much stricter and comes down much harder on them with regards to censorship and anticompetition.

ie - I believe the EU took Apple to court for unscrupulous business practices

ie - Germany imposed restrictions on Google Earth going into private neighborhoods and photographing people's houses without their written consent.

Y'know the citizens of both Canada and the US are so brainwashed that we let corporate heads be more powerful than political heads of state. They are unelected 'Gods' who call the shots in our society without accountability.

We could learn from the European example.

In contrast to them, we're asleep at the wheel.

Yes - it is possible to place restrictions on Big Tech.
And they know it. But they get away with all kinds of shit, just like how Pfizer controls your FDA in the United States and doesn't let you have access to alternative vaccines and treatments.

But people in North America won't speak up for their own rights cuz the goin is just too good for their CEOs and shareholders. Kind of along the lines of Dianne Feinstein unwilling to step down from the Senate even tho people say she's senile.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think dems will block this because the idea of ending censorship which favors liberals scares the shit out of them. The last thing dems want is a free exchange of ideas.

That's the reason why most of them left pol. When they can't censor or drown out the opposition, they inevitablty end up getting nuked with brutal truth bombs which they cannot refute.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL! That fukin "FACT! Check" bullshit is a laugh riot!!!!

Everytime one of my memes were "fact checked" it was the stupidest shit and most of the time is actually just repeated what the meme said. Or it corrects something that changes nothing about the point.

Like "Biden was facing the east when he shat his pants" and the fact check would say "Biden was facing north east when he shat his pants". Stupid little shit that changed nothing lol.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
dce4aa8fb5b7b2301b61beb57e810c6d2ff2ea09.jpeg