Everybody's so nice lately.

Ginsu Carver

Sucker for Vengeance
Banned
I enjoy books and I just finished reading: "How to Learn Almost Anything in 48 Hours" and the book must be the "Almost" part in the title because it took me 5 days to get through it and I didn't learn shit.

½ out of 5 stars.

After watching a Forensic Files marathon I've come to the conclusion that if college-aged girls would have stayed off California Highways in the mid to late 80s then the show wouldn't have lasted 14 seasons.

I also like learning about bushcraft and outdoor survival and recently saw an ad selling an emergency food supply bucket of 240 servings of Mac & Cheese.

What's worse than a catastrophic global famine raging across the planet after a 100-mile wide asteroid directly struck an erupting supervolcano?

An emergency food supply bucket of 240 servings of Mac & Cheese.

If this was my only option for survival then just give me enough time and accurate driving directions to ground zero.

Peace and love to everybody.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy books and I just finished reading: "How to Learn Almost Anything in 48 Hours" and the book must be the "Almost" part in the title because it took me 5 days to get through it and I didn't learn shit.

½ out of 5 stars.

After watching a Forensic Files marathon I've come to the conclusion that if college-aged girls would have stayed off California Highways in the mid to late 80s then the show wouldn't have lasted 14 seasons.

I also like learning about bushcraft and outdoor survival and recently saw an ad selling an emergency food supply bucket of 240 servings of Mac & Cheese.

What's worse than a catastrophic global famine raging across the planet after a 100-mile wide asteroid directly struck an erupting supervolcano?

If this was my only option for survival then just give me enough time and accurate driving directions to ground zero.

A/S/L please

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome. Be careful with those food rations because they typically have a shelf life of 10 years and are sold around the 5-7 year mark.

I would rather die than eat that crap. Although, I’m quite confident I could survive on grilled cheese sammiches and Campbell’s tomato soup for months in the apocalyptic rain.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Welcome. Be careful with those food rations because they typically have a shelf life of 10 years and are sold around the 5-7 year mark.

I would rather die than eat that crap. Although, I’m quite confident I could survive on grilled cheese sammiches and Campbell’s tomato soup for months in the apocalyptic rain.

Lifespan depends on factors like dehydrated vs freeze dried, oxygen/moisture absorbers vs nitrogen packed in a vacuum, and exposure to uv, temps, humidity, insects, and rodents.

If done right, food has an unlimited life...they're still cracking tins of freeze dried steaks from cold war bunkers these days....

OP
OP
Ginsu Carver

Ginsu Carver

Sucker for Vengeance
Banned
Dont dis Mac n Cheese yo

Proper Mac n Cheese is an art and Id fatten your lip irling me this.

Meet me at 250 lbs, bro. Do you even lift??? Do you even... yeah, never mind.

You can eat all the Mac n Cheese, I'll buy you a bucket of it and if you can tolerate it then who am I to judge?

OP
OP
Ginsu Carver

Ginsu Carver

Sucker for Vengeance
Banned

½ out of 5 stars.

A/S/L please

Above 18/Yes/Anywhere

OP
OP
Ginsu Carver

Ginsu Carver

Sucker for Vengeance
Banned

I will do that, thanks and I could probably do fine off grilled cheese and tomato soup for a couple of weeks before wanting to slit my jugular with the can lid.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Dont dis Mac n Cheese yo

Proper Mac n Cheese is an art and Id fatten your lip irling me this.

Meet me at 250 lbs, bro. Do you even lift??? Do you even... yeah, never mind.

You can eat all the Mac n Cheese, I'll buy you a bucket of it and if you can tolerate it then who am I to judge?

Pfffftt neck fat is a small sacrifice for its warm cheesey embrace

X

xXx
Site Supporter
6000203532811.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

½ out of 5 stars.

A/S/L please

Above 18/Yes/Anywhere

Okay greAT. I am in San Fran right now. CAre to meAT and grab a beer or just hanging around?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where in SF Dilf?

2051 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94114

This is a AIRBNB which I rent when I am in Europe. Can't go out due to the rona. Underneath me there is a dance club. Will stay here just for a week. And then heading to Texas to see a friend. I hope the user here will meAT for a beer or so.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where in SF Dilf?

This is a AIRBNB which I rent when I am in Europe. Can't go out due to the rona. Underneath me there is a dance club. Will stay here just for a week. And then heading to Texas to see a friend. I hope the user here will meAT for a beer or so.
san francisco is of the DEVIL!!!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where in SF Dilf?

The App
Snapcrap is a mobile app that allows residents of San Francisco to request street and sidewalk cleaning from the city’s Public Works department by submitting a photo of something gross (usually crap) and sharing its location. Users can then track their tickets through the app to see if they have been resolved.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where in SF Dilf?

Weeg. Are you around? Let's meAT in my AIRBNB.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where in SF Dilf?

Weeg. Are you around? Let's meAT in my AIRBNB.
california is far away from me

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Where in SF Dilf?

I believe San Francisco is the most beautiful city in the world.