• 100 grams of Kale
  • 100 grams of Onion
  • 45 grams of Green Chili peppers
  • 250 grams of Broccoli
  • 1 can of Kidney (or Black) beans
have in common besides the obvious?

chew the fat

[unofficial] Internet Doctor.
I can't see a relationship starting between the cup of brown rice and the tin of kidney beans.

They come from different socioeconomic backgrounds.

The 100 grams of Onions will continually fight with the 45 grams of Green Chili peppers due to taste intolerance but it's possible they could be become fuck buddies.

The 100 grams of Kale has been known to cut and run and leave the other ingredients stranded.

Not many humans have a relationship with 250 grams of Broccoli so it's possible there could be deep seated psychological problems with her.

Avoid at all costs.

Q. 1a. What do they have in common besides the obvious?

A. 1a. They have nothing in common except a great big melting pot.

They just don't get along and will cause continual trouble. Avoid.

Doctor chew the fat.

Surgery Hours 9.00 am to 11.00 am Mon through Thursday.

Fangz

of questionable integrity
The original explanation for the question is that is what I've been eating once a day for the past 40 days. (850 calories a day) My caloric intake in that time frame is approximately 34,000 calories putting me at a 46,000 calories deficit compared to the 80,000 calories one would consume if going by the USDA Dietary Guidelines of having a recommended 2000 calorie a day diet.

However, I like your version better Dr.

Well done.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Brown rice has arsenic .... I bet your farts would make one climb up their own ass to escape the stench

Fangz

of questionable integrity
Brown rice has arsenic .... I bet your farts would make one climb up their own ass to escape the stench
Yes, it does. I cook my rice like one cooks pasta which removes upwards of 60% of arsenic levels.

It seems to be the general consensus that farts are unpleasant either way, mine on the other hand are produced by semisolid remains of digested plants rather than digested animal carcass.

Neither sounds very enjoyable but I know which one sounds more repulsive.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Personally I like almost cuT myself on his edge

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Just a side note; I drink mouth wash all day long and my farts smell good and make people want to kiss my ass- - - - - - -

Top Bottom