Fakes News (I Would Bet)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So a few weeks ago our provincial government mandated that hospitals must have policies for employees that make it a pain in the ass if they are not fully vaccinated. (There are a number of nurses and doctors who did not want to get the shot because they do not think it is safe.)

So I am sure some have caved, and have got the shot, fearing job loss or not wanting to go through regular testing, shunning, etc...

But I think some will not, because they do think the shot is dangerous.

So tonight on the national news they reported that hospitals are losing staff because they are being overworked.

"ICUs are over capacity." and all this other bullshit.

Here is a chart of Covid ICU patient numbers in my province.

E-xSgtWWUAEtXiy

ICU numbers of Covid patients are less than 25% of what they were a little over 4 months ago.

So, I would bet that either

A)
they are telling the truth about huge numbers in ICU, but the numbers are not Covid patients (and probably vaccine side-effect patients),

or

B) they are lying about huge numbers in ICU, and staff are leaving because they are refusing the kill shot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are seeing this in the US too. There has been a nursing shortage for years and the travel restrictions have made it worse as traveling nurses on temporary assignment has been used to fill the gaps. Now, arrogant administrators have started firing staff who do not comply with dictates. Naturally, this means even more acute staffing shortages as 50% of medical staff have decided not to get vaccinated.

Now, they are crying even more about staffing shortages that their own policies have greatly worsened. My personal opinion is they should suffer the consequences of their own ill advised and counter productive policies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm LMFAO at the collapse of the health care industry in America as this cunt biden tries to ramrod his will on America.