Feminism and the Disposable Male

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I registered here because I'm looking 4 more shitty hidden videos my ex is posting all over. Everywhere I found it it's come down! I'm b coming back here looking. AAAAAAAARRRR!! So pissed! Okaaa, NOW that I'm here!! Viewing the recently leaked photos of *any* of the celebrities is a form harassment because consent was not given by the second parties when their photos were forcibly stolen from them. Psychic violence against women is considered 2 b fifth degree sexual assault and u should all feel fucking ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever felt more sick in my life then I have now, knowing that I am surrounded by a sea of rapists who don't even think twice about repeatedly violating women and virtually raping them. THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS FEMINISM.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Estrogen has its purpose. I’m no rapist. I’m mostly bored. I do have a few interest.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I registered here because I'm looking 4 more shitty hidden videos my ex is posting all over. Everywhere I found it it's come down! I'm b coming back here looking. AAAAAAAARRRR!! So pissed! Okaaa, NOW that I'm here!! Viewing the recently leaked photos of *any* of the celebrities is a form harassment because consent was not given by the second parties when their photos were forcibly stolen from them. Psychic violence against women is considered 2 b fifth degree sexual assault and u should all feel fucking ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever felt more sick in my life then I have now, knowing that I am surrounded by a sea of rapists who don't even think twice about repeatedly violating women and virtually raping them. THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS FEMINISM.
If I find it IMMA spread it you filthy mongrel ..I hope you get raped again!!!

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
You know, it is chauvinist men like you all that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of people like "her kind", you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked, YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You know, it is chauvinist men like you all that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of people like "her kind", you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked, YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

tumblr_p9rbl3wGyX1ris16so1_500.jpg

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
"her kind", you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked, YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

Who asked?

What was the question?

Me thinkist thine problem is you.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Why do Nun's travel in pair's- - - - - - -

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're all fucking disgusting rapists. I registered here because I'm looking for more shitty hidden videos my ex is posting all over of the three of us. Everywhere I found it it's come down! I'm be coming back here looking. AAAAAAAARRRR!! So pissed! Okaaa, NOW that I'm here!! Viewing the recently leaked photos of *any* of the celebrities is a form harassment because consent was not given by the second parties when their photos were forcibly stolen from them. Psychic violence against women is considered to be fifth degree sexual assault and you should all feel fucking ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever felt more sick in my life then I have now, knowing that I am surrounded by a sea of rapists who don't even think twice about repeatedly violating women and virtually raping them. Fuck all of you.
THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS FEMINISM.
You made me moist. May I milk you?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You're all fucking disgusting rapists. I registered here because I'm looking for more shitty hidden videos my ex is posting all over of the three of us. Everywhere I found it it's come down! I'm be coming back here looking. AAAAAAAARRRR!! So pissed! Okaaa, NOW that I'm here!! Viewing the recently leaked photos of *any* of the celebrities is a form harassment because consent was not given by the second parties when their photos were forcibly stolen from them. Psychic violence against women is considered to be fifth degree sexual assault and you should all feel fucking ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever felt more sick in my life then I have now, knowing that I am surrounded by a sea of rapists who don't even think twice about repeatedly violating women and virtually raping them. Fuck all of you.
THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS FEMINISM.
You made me moist. May I milk you?

tumblr_pa8roecanq1ris16so1_400.jpg

tumblr_pa8roecanq1ris16so2_400.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Go fall in a ditch.

You're off my Woo list. Banned from it in fact. That kind of bipolar craziness has no place in my Wooniverse...

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Over at Plenty o fish we have an ignore button thingy. We need one here so I can put all men on it.

Wouldn't that be great, heard but cant hear your nasty little comments back.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They need to install an acorn button here. Whenever you get up on your stump and squeal nearly indecipherable gibberish, the button can be hit so you've got something distract you and gnaw on with those chompers of yours.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
She probably humps like a Pomeranian who cant find the whole. I bet your leg would get a decent massage.