Fictional characters you hate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sitting here watching Coraline with mom and Squish and my mom is talking about how much she hates the sight of the dad. So now we are in a convo about characters we hate.

I often get so emotionally involved in stories that I develope real hatred of some of the characters. I also get very attached to others and I often need a recovery period after a book that grabbed me.

Here are MY most hated. I'll stick to movies so I'm not blathering about characters that no one has heard of lol

1. Fucking Sophie(Sophie's Choice). THIS one is fresh I'm my mind now thanks to that cock sucker Admin. The first time I ever saw this (and it's only been once because I'm never exposing myself to that again) I was enraged to my BONES. I have never turned on a character so hard and fast that it made me hate the person even playing that character.

I hate Sophie because the dumb evil twat betrayed her child at the last second and just STOOD there as her terrified and screaming baby was taken to her death. KNOWING her mother didnt chose her. Sophie should have ensured her death with her children by physically attacking the doctor. Every day that vile bitch sucked air after what she did was an abomination. At LEAST she had the decency to kill herself later, realizing finally that she did not deserve to keep living after such a monumental demonstration of COWARDICE.

That's right. I have no sympathy for that character. Only disgust, and hate. She is an evil piece of fucking shit. The second she told them to take her daughter i was fucking DONE. I mean that was IT. I didnt even finish the shit. This was a throw things at the screen, pure fucking revolted OVER it. You would HAVE TO KILL me to take my children. Who the fuck would do that? A disgusting and cowardly piece of SHIT. It took me WEEKS to clean that out of my psyche.

THANKS Admin, you fuckhead, for reminding me it exists. Go ahead and watch what a souless piece of shit this character is.

And the leftards be like "but they both would have died" when they both died ANYWAY. The only difference is, 1 got to die believing her mother didnt love her or want her. Why? Because this stupid sniveling cunt of character did something completely in opposition to nature. She should have ATTACKED the nazis. I hate this character so completely that I'm convinced the author is a sociopath.

2. Fabienne (Pulp Fiction). I would fucking kill myself if I had to listen to someone whimsically describing thier breakfast like some Disney Princess describing her ball gown. Is there possibly a more annoying fucking character? He should have smashed her dumb fucking head with the TV instead of chucking it at the wall and wasting his rage.

Too bad he didnt forget her at the apartment and made sure he had his watch his damn self instead of leaving it to that incompetent and irritating fucktard. You know Fabienne is the reason I think Tarantino has a very troubled mind to think up such a blathering FUCKWIT like this. Would it even MATTER how good she sucks dick if this was the dialog you had to hear everyday?

I HATE this retarded pancake bitch

3. Miranda Sings. I cannot fucking stand this character. I know she is supposed to be an annoying, unlikable idiot. She plays it way too well.....I'm just glad my daughters are over that one.

This is actually how I imagined Flynn before I knew it was just Pickles

4. Buttercup, the Princess Bride. Easily more useless than Jenny. And I love this film. Loved it since childhood. But Wesley could have done better..... at least find someone who wont stand there with a log and a retarded look on her face while he is on the ground getting mauled by a giant rat.

I would have done more for a fucking STRANGER than she did for her own cosmic "true love". Good luck with her ass, Wesley. Probably why there was never a sequel. Buttercup is only entertaining as an object who cant even walk through a forest without a competent adult to do all the thinking for them both. Buttercup doesnt do SHIT. She cant even kill herself right. How you gonna drive a dagger through your chest? You wouldnt be strong enough and the pain would stop you. She is just a dumb, useless blob. She has no power. No autonomy. All she CAN do is yell "Wesley"

Who the fuck would just stand there and poke it?! Drives me nuts.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

5. Lucy, Bram Stokers Dracula. Shes just annoying. Shes that bimbo friend we all had at one point who stole our favorite shirt and sucked off the guy we liked and than spent a week in the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

Yeah she reminds me of someone lol. I dont like her.

Who do you guys hate? Am I the only mentally ill geek that hates nonexistent people? Lol

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Righties hate everything... even fictional characters... They'll waste their days writing long ass rants on the internet about how much they hate a fictional person lmfao.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sitting here watching Coraline with mom and Squish and my mom is talking about how much she hates the sight of the dad. So now we are in a convo about characters we hate.

I often get so emotionally involved in stories that I develope real hatred of some of the characters. I also get very attached to others and I often need a recovery period after a book that grabbed me.

Here are MY most hated. I'll stick to movies so I'm not blathering about characters that no one has heard of lol

1. Fucking Sophie(Sophie's Choice). THIS one is fresh I'm my mind now thanks to that cock sucker Admin. The first time I ever saw this (and it's only been once because I'm never exposing myself to that again) I was enraged to my BONES. I have never turned on a character so hard and fast that it made me hate the person even playing that character.

I hate Sophie because the dumb evil twat betrayed her child at the last second and just STOOD there as her terrified and screaming baby was taken to her death. KNOWING her mother didnt chose her. Sophie should have ensured her death with her children by physically attacking the doctor. Every day that vile bitch sucked air after what she did was an abomination. At LEAST she had the decency to kill herself later, realizing finally that she did not deserve to keep living after such a monumental demonstration of COWARDICE.

That's right. I have no sympathy for that character. Only disgust, and hate. She is an evil piece of fucking shit. The second she told them to take her daughter i was fucking DONE. I mean that was IT. I didnt even finish the shit. This was a throw things at the screen, pure fucking revolted OVER it. You would HAVE TO KILL me to take my children. Who the fuck would do that? A disgusting and cowardly piece of SHIT. It took me WEEKS to clean that out of my psyche.

THANKS Admin, you fuckhead, for reminding me it exists. Go ahead and watch what a souless piece of shit this character is.

And the leftards be like "but they both would have died" when they both died ANYWAY. The only difference is, 1 got to die believing her mother didnt love her or want her. Why? Because this stupid sniveling cunt of character did something completely in opposition to nature. She should have ATTACKED the nazis. I hate this character so completely that I'm convinced the author is a sociopath.

2. Fabienne (Pulp Fiction). I would fucking kill myself if I had to listen to someone whimsically describing thier breakfast like some Disney Princess describing her ball gown. Is there possibly a more annoying fucking character? He should have smashed her dumb fucking head with the TV instead of chucking it at the wall and wasting his rage.

Too bad he didnt forget her at the apartment and made sure he had his watch his damn self instead of leaving it to that incompetent and irritating fucktard. You know Fabienne is the reason I think Tarantino has a very troubled mind to think up such a blathering FUCKWIT like this. Would it even MATTER how good she sucks dick if this was the dialog you had to hear everyday?

I HATE this retarded pancake bitch

3. Miranda Sings. I cannot fucking stand this character. I know she is supposed to be an annoying, unlikable idiot. She plays it way too well.....I'm just glad my daughters are over that one.

This is actually how I imagined Flynn before I knew it was just Pickles

4. Buttercup, the Princess Bride. Easily more useless than Jenny. And I love this film. Loved it since childhood. But Wesley could have done better..... at least find someone who wont stand there with a log and a retarded look on her face while he is on the ground getting mauled by a giant rat.

I would have done more for a fucking STRANGER than she did for her own cosmic "true love". Good luck with her ass, Wesley. Probably why there was never a sequel. Buttercup is only entertaining as an object who cant even walk through a forest without a competent adult to do all the thinking for them both. Buttercup doesnt do SHIT. She cant even kill herself right. How you gonna drive a dagger through your chest? You wouldnt be strong enough and the pain would stop you. She is just a dumb, useless blob. She has no power. No autonomy. All she CAN do is yell "Wesley"

Who the fuck would just stand there and poke it?! Drives me nuts.

5. Lucy, Bram Stokers Dracula. Shes just annoying. Shes that bimbo friend we all had at one point who stole our favorite shirt and sucked off the guy we liked and than spent a week in the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

Yeah she reminds me of someone lol. I dont like her.

Who do you guys hate? Am I the only mentally ill geek that hates nonexistent people? Lol

LOL!

I like you Dovey because you never hide your feelings.

Better says what she thinks than gets too pent up til she explodes.

Don't move to Saudi Arabia & convert to Islam eh.

They dont like outspoken women much there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Righties hate everything... even fictional characters... They'll waste their days writing long ass rants on the internet about how much they hate a fictional person lmfao.

LOL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As opposed to leftists who just hate all the actual real persons and waste days ranting about that. That can also be cited.

At least you love all the fake ones from movies you've seen tho!

List of people Dovey hates: a bunch of a fictional characters (maybe 20 total if I kept going)

List of people Sindy hates: literally every real person who voted for Trump (over ten million real Americans)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As opposed to leftists who just hate all the actual real persons and waste days ranting about that. That can also be cited.

You get too worked up about works of fiction, Dovey.

As for World War II tho, yes it was a really brutal time. It must have been that Bad. We were all very lucky not to have lived then. The Great Depression then a War equally as unforgiving.

Given what you described, Sophie's Choice doesn't seem that unbelievable. Life was cheap back then.

I think we all take far too much for grated these days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As for World War II tho, yes it was a really brutal time. It must have been that Bad. We were all very lucky not to have lived then. The Great Depression. Than a War equally as unforgiving.

Given what you described, Sophie's Choice doesn't seem that unbelievable. Life was cheap back then.

A lot of entire families were killed by nazis. I dont see the circumstance as unbelievable because nazis were masters of demoralizing, manipulation and psychological abuse.

What I find unbelievable was her response. She managed to out evil the nazis. I am totally convinced the author is a sociopath.

You never watched a movie or read a book that had a character you couldnt stand? Come on now lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As for World War II tho, yes it was a really brutal time. It must have been that Bad. We were all very lucky not to have lived then. The Great Depression. Than a War equally as unforgiving.

A lot of entire families were killed by nazis. I dont see the circumstance as unbelievable because nazis were masters of demoralizing, manipulation and psychological abuse.

What I find unbelievable was her response. She managed to out evil the nazis. I am totally convinced the author is a sociopath.

You never watched a movie or read a book that had a character you couldnt stand? Come on now lol.

Y know when you mention that movie it makes me think if one of my uncles who's since passed away. He had a hard life.

Born right at the height of the Great Depression, as a small child his Mother tried to drown him in a river when she was washing the laundry there. Apparently she went crazy & lost her mind. Maybe her husband died or himself couldnt cope? Anyways my uncle gotten taken away from her. Not sure where she went. Perhaps she was locked up in a mental institution.

Anyways he was adopted by this family who took him in, but then essentially used him as slave labor on their farm. So it was a severe case of child exploitation.

He grew up to marry my aunt who had 4 children by him. They are all still alive including her.

As a child I often thought my uncle had a sad look on his face. However given his childhood I now understand why.

So I can see how Sophie's Choice could have unfolded like the events in the movie. Plus it was Wartime.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Y know when you mention that movie it makes me think if one of my uncles who's since passed away. He had a hard life.

Born right at the height of the Great Depression, as a small child his Mother tried to drown him in a river when she was washing the laundry there. Apparently she went crazy & lost her mind. Maybe her husband died or himself couldnt cope? Anyways my uncle gotten taken away from her. Not sure where she went. Perhaps she was locked up in a mental institution.

Anyways he was adopted by this family who took him in, but then essentially used him as slave labor on their farm. So it was a severe case of child exploitation.

He grew up to marry my aunt who had 4 children by him. They are all still alive including her.

As a child I often thought my uncle had a sad look on his face. However given his childhood I now understand why.

So I can see how Sophie's Choice could have unfolded like the events in the movie. Plus it was Wartime.

I dont see it unfolding like that at all. That scene triggers such a visceral reaction that I find more telling about how a real human would respond.

There are always exceptions and people who go crazy and try to kill thier kids or what not. Thats terrible what your uncle went through. The depression was truly awful times. But I wouldnt say that mothers slipping off thier bean and trying to kill thier children was a norm. That's an exception. And mental illness could have been more the motivating factor. We still see horrid and tragic cases of mothers going into psychosis and drowning thier children(like Andrea Yates.....that's a really sad case).

This character wasnt crazy. She was aware of what was really happening. She is just evil and cowardly garbage. The author is telling us what he would do. Not what any mother(or even father) would do.

You cannot ever bargain with evil, and making an evil bargain never will pay off. You will never ever win or negotiate your way out of a situation where you are being played like a game. Perhaps that is supposed to be some underlying moral. I've noticed that people who lean left are more likely to legitimized abuse and sociopaths by playing along within the boundaries the abuser sets.

This is actually exactly why I stood my ground on that Switch and didnt give into threats and ultimatums. He would have called my job anyway. So I chose to stand on my values and handle the shit storm head on. Because you cannot win playing the game a sociopath is forcing on you. Its magical thinking if you do what they want hoping it will make them stop or thinking they will make good on thier "deal". They wont. No one who sets up circumstances like that will ever make good on anything.....and thats a lesson.

All you accomplish playing by thier rules is lessening yourself by letting them demoralize you and do the thing they were threatening anyway. Her children never had a chance to survive. All she did was rip her little girls heart out and sent her to her death knowing mommy didnt chose her. The girl was going to die anyway. The nazis did that for extra cruelty. That's always the goal for sociopaths who mentally/emotionally terrorize other humans.

Some things are such a given that you do know what you would do and you only second guess it from the luxury of not being in that moment. How many people are capable of doing what she did? Not many. That would send most people into a frenzy of violence. It doesnt really matter that it was wartime . People have always been devoted to thier children. They still had instincts. The only way murders are walking off with any of my babies would be if I'm dead. I cant even consider this scenario without my adrenaline rising. I would prefer us all die than to betray my children and sacrifice one. I've gone scorched earth on far less than that. Send one to her death knowing I condemned her to it and send the other to a nazi labor camp? Joe...come on. Death before that bullshit. Why put that evil on yourself and inflict such a horrible wound on your own children.

I wont even return a stupid Nintendo switch to try to save my job from being called by a nut bag. I sure as fuck wouldnt hand over my CHILD to one. That would be the day we all died. (I'm absolutely not saying people who would have just returned the Switch WOULD give up thier child.....I'm only using that as example of how I respond to the mind games of sociopaths)

I see Sophie as worse than the evil nazis who created that drama in the first place. The nazi probably would have died fighting if it was his children. Sophie just throws her poor baby girl at them. She did more damage to her own little girl than the nazis did.

Uhg I hate her. She didnt deserve her children. I do not think she is a fair representation of the people unfortunate enough to have lived a similar event and the amount of entire families murdered by nazis probably tells that tale.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FUCKING LMAO

fkybQl4.jpeg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FUCKING LMAO

fkybQl4.jpeg

Doesnt that person look like they smell like hot dog water?

I've always thought so lol

I love how they come here and are rude and shitty to people and then start accusing OTHER people of being hateful. Self awareness didnt just leave the building, it never showed up in the first place.

I posted about fictional characters I hate. Sindy has been over on CBT talking about how real people who exist should be executed like Mussolini and calling peoples jobs to "report" them as racists because they dont agree with identity politics.

Sindy supports destructive political violence in innocent, already disadvantaged communities.

But yeah me hating fictional characters just shows "righties hate everything" lmao. Sure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FUCKING LMAO

fkybQl4.jpeg

I've always thought so lol

I love how they come here and are rude and shitty to people and then start accusing OTHER people of being hateful. Self awareness didnt just leave the building, it never showed up in the first place.

I posted about fictional characters I hate. Sindy has been over on CBT talking about how real people who exist should be executed like Mussolini and calling peoples jobs to "report" them as racists because they dont agree with identity politics.

Sindy supports destructive political violence in innocent, already disadvantaged communities.

But yeah me hating fictional characters just shows "righties hate everything" lmao. Sure.

It deserves being punched in the face for contacting someone's employer over an online political dispute.

This is how pathetic leftists are, they get mad and seethe so hard whenever their retarded views are challenged or disproven, that they resort to trying to ruin people's livelihoods.

It's the behaviour of very petty and vindictive people.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Dove you miss the point of Sophie's Choice and only way for you to get it is to put you in the same spot! And don't give me the horse shit about attacking a Nazi officer holding a P-38 to your kids head -
Just remember who makes all the hate Nazi hate movies and want the world to believe 10 ,000,000 plus Jews go gased and if so then why are there still so many around - - - -
War-is-Hell.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove you miss the point of Sophie's Choice and only way for you to get it is to put you in the same spot! And don't give me the horse shit about attacking a Nazi officer holding a P-38 to your kids head -
Just remember who makes all the hate Nazi hate movies and want the world to believe 10 ,000,000 plus Jews go gased and if so then why are there still so many around - - - -
War-is-Hell.jpg

Do not EVER fucking tell me that I wouldnt know what I would I do regarding my children. EVER.

I would attack the nazi in a heart beat and fuck you. Maybe YOU could hand your child off to die screaming in fear but I tear my own throat out before I did

Dont assume other people are as cowardly as you would be.

Sophie is a piece of shit. A scum bag. The best thing she did was kill herself. I didnt miss the point at ALL. And I'm not impressed with people who claim "you wouldnt know" because yeah I DO know. You are one of those people who claim that yet somehow YOU know what I would do. YOU know I wouldnt attack the nazi. But yeah I dont know my own fucking self as well as you know me. Right?

Sophie's Choice fans LOVE mentally masturbating over the thought of evil cunts throwing thier weakest child in the trash. It goes with your abortion stance.

Not everyone is a monstrous evil moron capable of watching thier baby be taken to death. How dare you accept scum bags saying they would and have the audacity to tell someone else what they wouldnt do.

You are gonna tell me I would kill one of my children to stop the other from being killed? That's fucking INSANE and I would have to be dead. Period.

Last edited:

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Bitch you live in a condemned trailer with your kids and your mom... I'm sure you're real familiar with the smell of hot dog water lmfao.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Bitch you live in a condemned trailer with your kids and your mom... I'm sure you're real familiar with the smell of hot dog water lmfao.

lol... dove struck a nerve and this dudes tiny balls are in a tight twist :LOL3:

dove 50

hotdog water boy 0

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

lol... dove struck a nerve and this dudes tiny balls are in a tight twist :LOL3:

dove 50

hotdog water boy 0

Says her midget cuck boy :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

dove 50

hotdog water boy 0

Says her midget cuck boy :)
you big mad there chin boy.

you gonna go bust through a wall now with that bulldozer? :LOL3:

"hotdog water" lmao!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

dove 50

hotdog water boy 0

I told you I was right :LOL3:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
War-is-Hell.jpg

Do not EVER fucking tell me that I wouldnt know what I would I do regarding my children. EVER.

I would attack the nazi in a heart beat and fuck you. Maybe YOU could hand your child off to die screaming in fear but I tear my own throat out before I did

Dont assume other people are as cowardly as you would be.

Sophie is a piece of shit. A scum bag. The best thing she did was kill herself. I didnt miss the point at ALL. And I'm not impressed with people who claim "you wouldnt know" because yeah I DO know. You are one of those people who claim that yet somehow YOU know what I would do. YOU know I wouldnt attack the nazi. But yeah I dont know my own fucking self as well as you know me. Right?

Sophie's Choice fans LOVE mentally masturbating over the thought of evil cunts throwing thier weakest child in the trash. It goes with your abortion stance.

Not everyone is a monstrous evil moron capable of watching thier baby be taken to death. How dare you accept scum bags saying they would and have the audacity to tell someone else what they wouldnt do.

You are gonna tell me I would kill one of my children to stop the other from being killed? That's fucking INSANE and I would have to be dead. Period.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

LMAO -Better not fuck around with super mom who will throw that pot of hot dog water in your face and kick you in the balls without even getting up from her second hand sofa - - - - - -