Final meAT

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for realz.

I see, I PARA CRUHSHED each and everyone of you.

Flynn is suffering right now. He is sniffing SheCocks to wake up.:doink1::DickNose:

Mrs Nipple is still selling his butt in a dress in downtown New Jersey. He gives greAT HJs for 5 bucks. And sucky sucky too. 10 bucks for butt seks. What a filth he is.

X is seen in a barbar dying his depressed and fart smelling grey hairs in dark brown. Because he has no money after to pay the barbar, he sucked him dry and drankeded his barbar cum. History says he is still alive.

BLURT THE TURD? is wearing pampers and bought his 3rd small sex toy. Flat chested of course. He is a happy camper.

Lily? Still obese and farming. The poor Walmart chair.

The rest? No star power to mention even their names.

Enough with riff and scum. Let's go to champions and alphas. War veterans.

I am very happy that the best mod cummeded back. Shampain. A fine gentleman and soldier. I cracked up at his humour. My style (the epic PARA FISTING GIF).

Blazor, a supreme gentleman. Always enjoyed our manly chats. Van damme and SCHWARZENEGGER 4 life.

@realgrimm and his sick humour and GIFs. Always. Pleasure to see a truth teller.

Oliver, Countess, @RAVEN my true love, Dove and Biggie Smiles. You guys are the backbone. BF SHERIIFF is bestest.

But the reason I stayeded here is Scouse Nazi, aka Aryan. My friend. Thanks for the support against Aids ridden foes. The humour. Our history won't ever go away. You were my real internet friend. Thanks for never exposing any personal information about me. I told you something last year which was bad news. I wish you health, peace, love in every base of your life. I love you man. Respect.

I need to attack 1 goal in life.

Good bye.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
takes a few hours to get his Boifriend outta them tight paNTS :LOL3: :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bruder, the pair of us are household names around these forums. It wasn't my intention and I doubt it was yours either, but if you were to ask around, there will be very few regs, whether past or present, who haven't heard of us. Some like us, some don't, but it would be boring if everyone got along constantly, right?

You have earned too much STAR POWER over the years to ever quit for good, you know it, I know it and so does everybody else.

4Life mein freund!

iu

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF don't you be going anywhere fine sir there's still fahgets to bash!
You know you've got a friend in Scotland if you're ever here and I'll treat you to a few pints and a deep fried mars bar down the toon!
Absolute legend!!! :ThumbsUp1:
jp7Im2Y.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The black guy third from the left was from Philly and was sound as fuck.... Blackmanncharge or something he was called.

Kinda like a black nationalist but his banter was hilarious and he wasn't a dick.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The black guy third from the left was from Philly and was sound as fuck.... Blackmanncharge or something he was called.

Kinda like a black nationalist but his banter was hilarious and he wasn't a dick.
I liked the original fuknut on the left he was one crazy fucker lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah man, and did you ever speak to Mad Hatter and Gremlin?
Yes both of them, grem was sound as fuck man... There's been so many cool peeps on there through the years, imagine they were all here? The place would be so different... Do you remember Nero?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes both of them, grem was sound as fuck man... There's been so many cool peeps on there through the years, imagine they were all here? The place would be so different... Do you remember Nero?

Yes, he used to be called Mr Wolf, was very close to Blakpoetry initially.

After that an Irish guy called Legion muscled his way in there I think Lulz.

Gremlin used to message me on SF periodically but not heard anything from him in years.

This is why I miss the Y forum....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, he used to be called Mr Wolf, was very close to Blakpoetry initially.

After that an Irish guy called Legion muscled his way in there I think Lulz.

Gremlin used to message me on SF periodically but not heard anything from him in years.

This is why I miss the Y forum....
Aye mate some real characters haha
Legion was constantly sniffing around black, I didn't really take to him at all... I can't believe old badgers still there haha he's surely sick of the sight of the place by now especially with what it's become...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LMFAO yeah he must get some kind of wage for his loyalty.

Legion was a beta liberal, so we never got along.

Do you remember DrPepper and RapeWolf?
Yeah I remember them, DrPepper was a twat with serious SSS vibes do you not think? I swear they're so similar... DrP was a weirdo though, real weird... RapeWolf dissappeard then came back after a couple of years but I didn't talk to him much...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
DrPepper was a nutjob with a very weird interest in kids, but Badger always protected him for some reason.

Rapewolf was just a drunken shit poaster from what I remember, but was occasionally quite funny.

I think Dilf knew the guy better than I did.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at all this homo shit happening in this very gay thread. Now we have SHAMPAIN trying to get his "kissy meATS" nibbled on by either faggot Aryan or UncleTeRMINALBUTTCANCER.

After all these posts between the three biggest drama queens out here, tell me that this thread isn't clear as day rampant with homosexuality between the three of you cock throating homos?

You faggots should include jokemar in your semen guzzling parties.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^This is what happens when Flynn thinks he's missing out on a cock up his ass.

^^Will be telling everyone his personal experiences about "cock up his ass," shortly. Just as soon as someone can pry UncleFiLTH'S head out of Aryan's rectum.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all this homo shit happening in this very gay thread. Now we have SHAMPAIN trying to get his "kissy meATS" nibbled on by either faggot Aryan or UncleTeRMINALBUTTCANCER.

After all these posts between the three biggest drama queens out here, tell me that this thread isn't clear as day rampant with homosexuality between the three of you cock throating homos?

Psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho psycho <<<<< Chanting

What ever possessed you to pretend to be a woman? Have you got one of those weirdo fetishes like Blurtice and sadmins? You sure as fuck know how to give people the fuckin creeps eh...
CSuUxZM.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What ever possessed you to pretend to be a woman? Have you got one of those weirdo fetishes like Blurtice and sadmins? You sure as fuck know how to give people the fuckin creeps eh...
CSuUxZM.jpg

"Crackhead post picture now. Crackhead funny! Crackhead laugh! Crackhead not gay. Crackhead think penis is yum. Crackhead not gay."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Mommy mommy! Why is that big fat scary man wearing a lady's dress? He looks silly!"

- Some random kid who spotted Flynn out walking his 3 chihuahuas the other day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

CSuUxZM.jpg

"Crackhead post picture now. Crackhead funny! Crackhead laugh! Crackhead not gay. Crackhead think penis is yum. Crackhead not gay."
At least you admit you've been made resort to some sort of retarded meth head routine, boulder head... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Insert predictable quote below...