First World Problems.

X

Factory Bastard
boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored

jeannie

:doink1:

rigor79

i want a job in gitmo, shred people up, destroy!
boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored

jeannie

:doink1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t suppose it’s any good booking a holiday, July August, don’t think I’ll chance it, maybe in the uk, Cornwall, probably just get to paddle in the Thames this year...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane

jeannie

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
a little sumthing to pass the lonely minutes X

rigor79

jeannie

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
a little sumthing to pass the lonely minutes X
mountain bike and race along with cars, holding on, in the middle of a road ongoing and goin traffic.. exciting but be careful, honking and skidding cars.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kitchen full of food and still dunno what to eat, them starving Africans should count themselves lucky they don’t have such hard decisions to make...

rigor79

i guess .. same here, i found i got heavely disrupted, i start to avert from food .. and find it eww ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
my electric can opener broke so now i have 2 use that hand crank thingy that keeps slipping off the edge -_-

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my electric can opener broke so now i have 2 use that hand crank thingy that keeps slipping off the edge -_-
Buy cans with ring pulls...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Get a Kitchen Aid opener,they last a long time - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Don’t suppose it’s any good booking a holiday, July August, don’t think I’ll chance it, maybe in the uk, Cornwall, probably just get to paddle in the Thames this year...
I hear Isle of Man is pretty in late summer.