Florida, America's Conservative Oasis, where Middle School Teachers are free to run nude in public performing sexual acts thrusting inanimate objects.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
‘Completely nude’ middle school teacher seen ‘thrusting’ near apartment, Florida cops say

Read more at:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Let us pray that this Teacher never used the word gay in his classroom!)

Remember Patriots we're meeting at the Winn Dixie parking lot to protest Drag Queens at noon Saturday.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Florida might be conservative, but the libtards are everywhere

Same way you can probably find a few decent people in places like California.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Florida might be conservative, but the libtards are everywhere

Same way you can probably find a few decent people in places like California.

I'm astounded that Admins argument is "look! This sex offender exists in FL so that means we can push adult content onto children!"

This person was arrested and the drag queens gyrating and flashing in front of kids should also be arrested. One pervert does not somehow justify another pervert. What the FUCK?

The mental gymnastics here are dizzying.

Sex offender : *exists*

Admin: "We can be sexual with kids now!"

And he still is saying the Parental Rights in Education bill makes saying "gay" illegal. When nowhere in the entire bill does it say anything about homosexuality.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does Rhonda Santis encourage this despicable child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! behavior?

I guess I missed that part where the FL government and governor is encouraging this. I could have sworn the man was arrested, fired, and about to serve jail time and end up on a sex offender registry for the rest of his life.

Can you show us where DeSantis encouraged this? So far FL has been pretty tough on vulgar sexual behaviour coming from teachers.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey, chaff will be chaff

It's sad to see so many people selling themselves, some aren't even bad, they're just blind and weak.

They're desperate to keep their lifestyles and comforts, no matter what.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey, chaff will be chaff

It's sad to see so many people selling themselves, some aren't even bad, they're just blind and weak.

They're desperate to keep their lifestyles and comforts, no matter what.

It's not even blind and weak what he said.

Its straight up delusional.

He is saying that because some gross teacher committed a crime, was arrested and will no longer be a teacher.....this somehow means DeSantis encourages sexual offenses and thusly the Parental Rights in Education bill and opposition to involving children in adult entertainment is bullshit?

That's what he is saying and it makes NO SENSE.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
‘Completely nude’ middle school teacher seen ‘thrusting’ near apartment, Florida cops say

Read more at:

(Let us pray that this Teacher never used the word gay in his classroom!)

Remember Patriots we're meeting at the Winn Dixie parking lot to protest Drag Queens at noon Saturday.

They don't understand that you're poking fun at their grievance junkie existence. They actually believe you're promoting Drag Queen story hours.

That's just how mind-numbingly dumb they are...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
They don't understand that you're poking fun at their grievance junkie existence. They actually believe you're promoting Drag Queen story hours.

Their primal ignorance makes Uncle Sam sad.
Sad-Uncle-Sam-Image.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He isnt making any fucking sense. Probably because he has no clue what anyone's grievance even IS.

Nor do YOU. Or you DO and you support the shit.

So what "grievance" is this somehow mocking? Looks like a sex pervert teacher out of the classroom and in jail - which is EXCATLY what people WANT.

It doesnt insult me, Oak, when you resort to spewing junkie comments. You are a weak narcissistic cunt so I expect low brow pathetic shit like that from you. That's why you trail behind me whimpering.

At least when I mock people, it makes sense and lands. All you guys do is look utterly stupid and hateful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's the pretense of it all that is tedious. Pretend outrage, pretend ignorance coupled with actual ignorance, etc.

Then why do you read it?

Fucking weak ass idiot. Again with the projection. I can see how sociopaths who dont give a fuck about anything and KNOW their bullshit about systemic racism and all the shit you cry about is all lies would assume that's what everyone is like.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He isnt making any fucking sense. Probably because he has no clue what anyone's grievance even IS.

Nor do YOU. Or you DO and you support the shit.

So what "grievance" is this somehow mocking? Looks like a sex pervert teacher out of the classroom and in jail - which is EXCATLY what people WANT.

It doesnt insult me, Oak, when you resort to spewing junkie comments. You are a weak narcissistic cunt so I expect low brow pathetic shit like that from you. That's why you trail behind me whimpering.

At least when I mock people, it makes sense and lands. All you guys do is look utterly stupid and hateful.

"Grievance junkie" I picked up from Trace Adkins after I heard him during an interview. He was referring to the people, on both sides of the political aisle, that do nothing but rant and rave.

Not everything is about you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then why do you read it?

Fucking weak ass idiot. Again with the projection. I can see how sociopaths who dont give a fuck about anything and KNOW their bullshit about systemic racism and all the shit you cry about is all lies would assume that's what everyone is like.

Why are you jumping up and down like a lower primate flinging shit?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Like California? Ever been there? Your another fool who bases his life on assumptions
FFS this "ever been there" crap again?

I don't need to go there to know it's a morally derelict place that exports liberal ideology to the rest of the world

Maybe it's because I live in a country that has a lot of the same retardation that infests Kookfornia.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another lost soul who bases his beliefs on conspiracy theories. If you hate Brazil so much, why do you stay? California is an awesome state.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Another lost soul who bases his beliefs on conspiracy theories. If you hate Brazil so much, why do you stay? California is an awesome state.
I don't hate Brazil. I hate the leftards that fuck the country up. It's different

And California is a great state, yeah, except for the fact that it's full of Californians.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I mentioned. Conspiracy theories rule you life. Sad amigo.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL yeah, because the rampant violence is a conspiracy, the homelessness, just a hallucination. Criminals raiding stores and forcing them to close? All made up.

Yeah, all lies and conspiracies :Triggered:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL yeah, because the rampant violence is a conspiracy, the homelessness, just a hallucination. Criminals raiding stores and forcing them to close? All made up.

Yeah, all lies and conspiracies :Triggered:

Are you assuming I buy into these things? Think again. Sounds like Brazil is worse than California