Florida Boys tend to be very aggressive homosexuals

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Man tried to kill jogger, planned to keep victim’s body in closet, Brevard deputies say
YVVC2XCP2NGJFIVI5N3ENR5O6U.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WTAF Floriduh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well it's a red state so we know this guy will go to prison.

If this were NY he would get a high five and a monthly check from the government. Maybe even a rim job from AOC.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If this were NY he would get a high five and a monthly check from the government.
In Oregon he'd be given a position in congress

You know, in the state where people are too stupid to pump their own gas

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

If this were NY he would get a high five and a monthly check from the government. Maybe even a rim job from AOC.
The Story doesn't say Dove, but I will bet recs this kid is probably at least a Cross Dresser!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

If this were NY he would get a high five and a monthly check from the government.
In Oregon he'd be given a position in congress

You know, in the state where people are too stupid to pump their own gas
Why Bald Potatoe, you sound positively jelly! Better tighten up the girdle, and buck up!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's with local Orguuberians not being allowed to pump their own gas tho

it's like a felony in the first degree to be caught doing that. You can rape a kid with impunity or buttfuck in broad day light with complete impunity but pumping your own gas? 20 to life! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I make one post about violent homogay sex in Florida, and Bigly Bald Bisexual is all over it in a New York Minute!

:SoGay:

Fap away Bigly Gay!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Story doesn't say Dove, but I will bet recs this kid is probably at least a Cross Dresser!

So you are going to continue mocking a serious issue like this?

So in Admins head, cross dressers either commit EVERY crime or NONE of them.

Woman worried about their rights and safety are stupid bigots, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how I talk about pumping gas and admin gets all sexually frustrated cause it reminds him of getting pumped with something else?

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin, is this case real?

"
Hannah Tubbs was weeks shy of her 18th birthday when she walked into a Denny’s bathroom in Palmdale, grabbed a 10-year-old girl by the throat and sexually assaulted her, according to prosecutors.

The crime would sit unsolved until 2019 when her DNA was entered into a database after she was arrested in Idaho on suspicion of battery,
the Los Angeles Times. Prosecutors filed charges in 2020, shortly after Gascón took office.

According to the paper, Tubbs, who pleaded guilty, might be sentenced to a short stay in juvenile hall or probation later this month. "

So this 26 year old cross dressing man is going to be placed in Juvenile FEMALE detention for the crime of raping a ten year old little girl in a female bathroom.

But THIS NEVER HAPPENS and we are just desperate for hate and division!

Admin will ignore this, of course. And continue mocking me for caring about women and girls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does Admin give a shit that violent men can "self identify" as women now and get sent to female prisons? Nope.

Even though its happening and women are being raped and assaulted.

And 26 year old cross dresser who raped a ten year girl in a female bathroom is being sent to female juvenile detention.

It's just right wing hate and bigotry to speak up for womens rights.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Does Admin give a shit that violent men can "self identify" as women now and get sent to female prisons? Nope.

And 26 year old cross dresser who raped a ten year girl in a female bathroom is being sent to female juvenile detention.

Women don't need protected from predators it's 2022, fahgets are the new most vulnerable in society haven't you heard?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Women don't need protected from predators it's 2022, fahgets are the new most vulnerable in society haven't you heard?

I recently had a man in lipstick call me his oppressor.

Please stop the planet....I want off.

The trans patriarchy is too insane.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Makes me sick! When will this madness stop and what kind of world will we be living in in 20 years?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Makes me sick! When will this madness stop and what kind of world will we be living in in 20 years?

Remember when women had no rights at all?

It will look like that.

We will be getting charged with transphobic hate crimes if we dont fuck them.... in 20 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess Bigly must have run out of lube.

:Sad:

Did you see the link I posted?

I noticed you stayed out of that thread about that case as well.

Are you blowing that case off like the others I've shown because you have some personal problem with me because I think differently than you and you've decided to take me in bad faith?

Why are you so determined to dismiss and disregard the safety and rights of women and girls?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ok, you have to share this story Lol...