Floriduh never fails to deliver

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
15 Miami-Dade school district staff members die in 10 days.

Florida is in the grip of its deadliest wave of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic. As of mid-August, the state was averaging
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
a year ago. The state reported
this week. Hospitals have had to rent refrigerated units to store bodies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Next door neighbor's child has been home sick with covid for 2 weeks and is still recovering. She, and several other children got it from her unvaccinated teacher. Class room was all sent home to quarantine.

Good job, anti-vaxxers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Weird how the only left wing area of that state had those deaths.

Are they not making and getting vaccinated? Literally everyone in Miami/Dade is a democrat.

FYI Floridas death rates would be higher because it's A LOT of old people down there AND summer is the season they spend mostly indoors with poor ventilation (AC)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
15 Miami-Dade school district staff members die in 10 days.

Florida is in the grip of its deadliest wave of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic. As of mid-August, the state was averaging
a year ago. The state reported
this week. Hospitals have had to rent refrigerated units to store bodies.

Actually, dumb ass, Florida's covid cases have been in decline for about 2 or 3 weeks now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Next door neighbor's child has been home sick with covid for 2 weeks and is still recovering. She, and several other children got it from her unvaccinated teacher. Class room was all sent home to quarantine.

Good job, anti-vaxxers.
The vax doesnt stop you from getting covid, stupid ass. Even the vax companies and nanny gubmint admit this now. You're welcome!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Still with this hysteria? Pointing at florida to distract from the fact that Joe Talibiden cannot get a handle on this virus like he promised?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still with this hysteria? Pointing at florida to distract from the fact that Joe Talibiden cannot get a handle on this virus like he promised?

Probably why even though several states had bad Covid outbreaks, and Biden let thousands of Covid infected immigrants come in and spread it all around.. the corporate media focused on JUST Republican states outbreaks and used it for another democrat campaign where instead of working on a platform that would improve the lives of Americans....during a time we NEED it....they just start attacking and smearing the other side to make themselves look better.

And these assholes are the reason it works and why nothing will change.

At this point they dont even admit it's going horribly unless they can blame the other party.

It makes NO sense to attack Desantis for not issuing mandates and leaving decisions up to the people. And nothing else gets reported. Even with Louisiana in a mess.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Probably why even though several states had bad Covid outbreaks, and Biden let thousands of Covid infected immigrants come in and spread it all around.. the corporate media focused on JUST Republican states outbreaks and used it for another democrat campaign where instead of working on a platform that would improve the lives of Americans....during a time we NEED it....they just start attacking and smearing the other side to make themselves look better.

At this point they dont even admit it's going horribly unless they can blame the other party.
Oh come on, that's a ridiculous notion! You saying that letting strange people from 3rd world countries who have next to no healthcare across our borders unrestriced might be spreading COVID in the states they are being shipped to is preposterous, racist and just shows a propensity towards white supremacy

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm thinking of getting the jab so that I wont get covid and spread it to some vaxed granny who's doing everything holy and approved. Sounds reasonable, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh come on, that's a ridiculous notion! You saying that letting strange people from 3rd world countries who have next to no healthcare across our borders unrestriced might be spreading COVID in the states they are being shipped to is preposterous, racist and just shows a propensity towards white supremacy

It be like that though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm thinking of getting the jab so that I wont get covid and spread it to some vaxed granny who's doing everything holy and approved. Sounds reasonable, right?

I mean.....I think you should get the J&J.

But I also respect your freedom to decide that for yourself.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Good job, anti-vaxxers.

that is so sad… children under 12 can’t get vaxxed

Only in a high Trump voting county public school would you see some shit like this happening SMH

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just wish libtards listened to themselves. If granny is vaxed, how the fuck does me being vaxed or not make a difference?....IF the vax works worth a fuk that is!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It makes NO sense to attack Desantis for not issuing mandates and leaving decisions up to the people. And nothing else gets reported. Even with Louisiana in a mess.

Why don't you post the stats on the states the media has ignored and straighten us out? Real stats.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why don't you post the stats on the states the media has ignored and straighten us out? Real stats.
“Us”?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

“Us”?

Yes, us. The ones here with powers of reasoning.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think by now there have been a thousand articles about how it is possible to get the virus even when vaccinated. The research shows those who are vaxxed and get it anyay get a less deadly form of the illness. And yes, there's a good possibility he got it from an anti-vaxxer.

So, your point?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I just wish libtards listened to themselves. If granny is vaxed, how the fuck does me being vaxed or not make a difference?....IF the vax works worth a fuk that is!

Wow. You really are dumb, aren't you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

“Us”?

Yes, us. The ones here with powers of reasoning.
What power of reasoning? You run around the board honking and protesting like a goose. LINK? STATS? PARTISAN HACKS!
Change the bloody record will ya?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think by now there have been a thousand articles about how it is possible to get the virus even when vaccinated. The research shows those who are vaxxed and get it anyay get a less deadly form of the illness. And yes, there's a good possibility he got it from an anti-vaxxer.

So, your point?
Fucking bullshit! A less deadly form? Do you mean some vaccinated people against one particular variant may have a milder reaction or suffer less symptoms?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You don’t like the fact that some of us prefer natural immunisation and don’t want to risk introducing foreign bodies into our systems, which may put ourselves at risk to a host of other illnesses and life-threatening diseases? @LotusBud

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt's main argument for everybody being vaccinated against this 'deadly' virus, which has a catastrophically low 99.7% survival rate, is to protect others who are at greater risk from it.

So, basically us healthy folks should jeopardise our health and take the magical mystery potion in case on the slight off chance we may infect someone more vulnerable with the virus, even though the chances are we don't even have it to start with.

Such brilliant logic from an equally brilliant mind.....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotusbutt's main argument for everybody being vaccinated against this 'deadly' virus, which has a catastrophically low 99.7% survival rate, is to protect others who are at greater risk from it.

So, basically us healthy folks should jeopardise our health and take the magical mystery potion in case on the slight off chance we may infect someone more vulnerable with the virus, even though the chances are we don't even have it to start with.

That's not my main argument, wise guy. My main argument is that the virus needs to be contained.

When you say "us healthy folks," it seems you mean that you think you can't get Covid. LMAO. Okay.

And again, let me remind you that dying of Covid is not the only negative outcome. Long Covid fucks with your life, Einstein.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not my main argument, wise guy. My main argument is that the virus needs to be contained.

When you say "us healthy folks," it seems you mean that you think you can't get Covid. LMAO. Okay.

And again, let me remind you that dying of Covid is not the only negative outcome. Long Covid fucks with your life, Einstein.
The virus won’t be contained...it’s becoming a part of our lives. Through natural immunisation, Covid-19 will be no different to the other forms of Covid in our past.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I can count on one hand how many people I know who have had Covid and suffered major health complications....

Guess what? The few that did, were over 60.

You're likely suffering from "long covid" because of your age, due to your immune system being shot to shit from all those drugs you did back in the 60's.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny, I can count on one hand how many people I know who have had Covid and suffered major health complications....

Guess what? The few that did, were over 60.

You're likely suffering from "long covid" because of your age, due to your immune system being shot to shit from all those drugs you did back in the 60's.

Go fuck yourself.