For the guys, things you'd rather do than be married to Lotus

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'd rather be forced to eat my own spleen after having dipped it into a colony of angry fire ants while being assaulted with flame throwers on all sides while my skin is being pulled off my face with coat hangers than be married to LOtus.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd rather be forced to eat my own spleen after having dipped it into a colony of angry fire ants while being assaulted with flame throwers on all sides while my skin is being pulled off my face with coat hangers than be married to LOtus.

I heard from a good source here. You have a tiny penis. Is this true Stubby? You we’re a huge disappointment. Makes sense.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd rather scroll through 5,000 of Blurts cross dressing pictures while listening to AOC and angry feminists playing at the same time on loop for five hours...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor says he’s rather be locked in a chuckie cheese with a hundred naked children than marry lotus

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd rather scroll through 5,000 of Blurts cross dressing pictures while listening to AOC and angry feminists playing at the same time on loop for five hours...
That guy is such a degenerate freak

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet even Lotus could beat Shampain’s pussy self lmao
U7Mh8Em.gif

:Popcorn:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It must sting that I’m one female you can’t beat up. Suck it up, chump. It ain’t happening
Well I knew that was coming you're so predictable!!! LMAO NOW I know what you're on about... You went begging BF for special MOD priveleges and fired @UncleDiLF under the bus saying he was fucking up your threads and because I opposed it due to the fact everyone would then deserve the same privelage you've spat the dummy out! Man you're one pathetic snitching tramp!!! Now you've shown BF you cannot keep your fat hood mouth up too!!! Seethe harder!!!! :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It must sting that I’m one female you can’t beat up. Suck it up, chump. It ain’t happening
Well I knew that was coming you're so predictable!!! LMAO NOW I know what you're on about... You went begging BF for special MOD priveleges and fired @UncleDiLF under the bus saying he was fucking up your threads and because I opposed it due to the fact everyone would then deserve the same privelage you've spat the dummy out! Man you're one pathetic snitching tramp!!! Now you've shown BF you cannot keep your fat hood mouth up too!!! Seethe harder!!!! :LOL3:

She shoots, she scores!!! Way too easy to make this fool crack LOL

@Bastard Factory, did I ever ask you to mod the board or complain about Dilf?

I give you permission to post any PM’s.

:Popcorn:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Let’s see proof, Faggot. Now you’re just making shit up. @UncleDiLF was never in the mix and neither was modding the forum.

Let’s see how much more pussy I can make you look.