For the women of Bastard Factories...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Con women don't like any of them liberulz.
.the "men" neither.

.Try some Ted Nugent or Williams Jr.
Speak English cunt!

He thinks everyone who opposes his politics is a "con" or "repuke"

He also napped through the reformation of Republican voters and thinks it's still the 60s, so we are a rich whites who think rock is devil music.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Con women don't like any of them liberulz.
.the "men" neither.

.Try some Ted Nugent or Williams Jr.

What no Kid Rock?! Pffft.

"Hey bitch
You best believe
I live in the woods, not your world of greed
Might a little weed, might a little 'ye
I'm so proud to be living in the USA"

Leftards are so lame. H, I could out drink you and still shoot one of your labias off blindfolded :D

Then use it for bait!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So apparently Donald Trump (rich white guy) isn't the leader of the reformed Repukelickin Party - LoLz
BTW - I said Con (conservative) not party.
..but since someone brought it up - yes the Repuke party is still what it was, and even more extremely a caricature of itself. Lead by white rich guys. Followed by Evangelicals, and po rural whites who are duped into believing the leadership gives a damn about them when they know that the very core meaning of conservative is selfishness. How could they be such dummies and believe it?
Repuke party - 94% white. 75% religious nutballs. You could look it up.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dont worry H.

You got the rich white guys who run the Democrat party in charge now and they may get rid of School Choice so those ghetto minority kids won't end up in the nicer schools with your grandkids.

It was a close call wasnt it? Good thing you got rid of Trump. Dont want those poor inner city people making enough money to move. That First Step was bad enough.....imagine if the Platnum Plan became reality? You may have had to see them blacks at Whole Foods!

Thank God Michigan didnt end up with this white supremacist

Keep the hood poor again.

Last edited: