Former Tarzan and wife, former bride of Frankenstein, killed in plane crash

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
on the way to MAGA rally. SMH

Tarzan actor Joe Lara, his Christian diet guru wife Gwen Shamblin Lara and five other members of their controversial Remnant Fellowship Church in Tennessee may have been en route to a Florida MAGA rally when their small plane crashed and killed them all.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The seven people on board were killed when the Cessna C501, which is registered to Joe and Gwen, crashed into a a lake in Smyrna, 25 miles southeast of Nashville, shortly after take-off on Saturday morning.

43642289-9635671-image-a-23_1622430634687.jpg

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Love lift us up where we belong
Where the eagles cry
On a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world below
Up where the clear winds blow

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
on the way to MAGA rally. SMH

Tarzan actor Joe Lara, his Christian diet guru wife Gwen Shamblin Lara and five other members of their controversial Remnant Fellowship Church in Tennessee may have been en route to a Florida MAGA rally when their small plane crashed and killed them all.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The seven people on board were killed when the Cessna C501, which is registered to Joe and Gwen, crashed into a a lake in Smyrna, 25 miles southeast of Nashville, shortly after take-off on Saturday morning.

43642289-9635671-image-a-23_1622430634687.jpg

These followers of Trump seem to pay a high price to belong to 'the Cult'.

Is the price of admission, Death?

1c60e9324fca14fde48ced1882602351

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what happened to her hair. She used to see freaky cranes in the middle of the night on all the roads that go dark at night. It scared her hair straight up. Now she no longer has to fear cranes again. #blessed #cranefree

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know that sounds “fishy” to me. Possible the Clinton’s hit man .....cough....cough....

You think they got suicided?!

That head on that woman tho lmao. God help me. There is so much to say about that.....I'm struggling. Not gonna lie.

She looks like a shrunken head refugee out of Lori Lightfoots(Chi town Beetlejuice) secret stash lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know that sounds “fishy” to me. Possible the Clinton’s hit man .....cough....cough....

You think they got suicided?!

That head on that woman tho lmao. God help me. There is so much to say about that.....I'm struggling. Not gonna lie.

She looks like a shrunken head refugee out of Lori Lightfoots(Chi town Beetlejuice) secret stash lol.

Hollywood was founded by the Mafia & they're still there!
I think Randy Quaid called them 'star whackers'.
That's why so many young actors and actresses seem to die these 'untimely deaths' way before their time.

Hollywood has its own Hit Men.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are we not bothered by her wearing her purse around her neck?

That's irking me worse than that wig. I think that's one of those hair pieces you clip on to the back of your head to add more volume and style. I also think she throws it in the washing machine to clean it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
maybe she just has a small head

Ha Ha - Look who's talking - - - - - -

And she thought she was fooling people into thinking her head was normal size by making her hair the size of a mushroom cloud from a nuclear blast?

NINTCHDBPICT000656372603.jpg
probably a wig

But, why?
the answer went down with the plane

tele-evangelists do things like that 2 look unique - flashy white suits, too much makeup, wigs, etc

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ha Ha - Look who's talking - - - - - -

And she thought she was fooling people into thinking her head was normal size by making her hair the size of a mushroom cloud from a nuclear blast?

NINTCHDBPICT000656372603.jpg
probably a wig

But, why?
the answer went down with the plane

tele-evangelists do things like that 2 look unique - flashy white suits, too much makeup, wigs, etc

Which is directly against scripture......go figure.