Forum Blackmail

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck the haters! Who you want me to fuck up Countess, I'll do it! Shamp gonna break out the hammers too!!!

:Whooot:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck the haters! Who you want me to fuck up Countess, I'll do it! Shamp gonna break out the hammers too!!!

The misery is very real. SMH

Is that manipulative cunt still at it?

FUCK walking on egg shells!!!!

She actually said that I’m jealous that she’s friends with him.

Uhhh for one, I’m married and he has a girlfriend.

Two, He is not gonna throw away a 17 year friendship just cuz she’s raging and trying her hardest to cause tension. It’s not happening.

she’s showing her ass. PERIOD

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The misery is very real. SMH

Is that manipulative cunt still at it?

FUCK walking on egg shells!!!!

She actually said that I’m jealous that she’s friends with him.

Uhhh for one, I’m married and he has a girlfriend.

Two, He is not gonna throw away a 17 year friendship just cuz she’s raging and trying her hardest to cause tension. It’s not happening.

she’s showing her ass. PERIOD

What a fucking manipulative fucking cunt!

If shes showing her ass, you must have good internet. Im limited on how BIG of a file size I can download.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.

nathantriska-ana-mrstriska.gif

So Oak kicked you in the taco again?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

why are you here? All you do is talk shit about this forum

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We are here, stupid bitch.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You talk shit about this forum all over BC. Again, if it’s so awful here, why is you here?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You talk shit about this forum all over BC. Again, if it’s so awful here, why is you here?

You started your subforum because you said this forum's scrotum tea bagged your face and you were tired of sucking all the poli-dicks

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You started your subforum because you said this forum's scrotum tea bagged your face and you were tired of sucking all the poli-dicks

@Bastard Factory , can I pay to pink this angry little shim? Name your price