Forum Thanksgiving 2023

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
It doesn't appear that you guys have had a formal forum Thanksgiving dinner so I would like to invite you all and share with you.

Cajun roasted turkey

Ham with brown sugar, pineapples and cherries

Homemade mac n cheese pie

Green bean casserole

Sweet potato souffle

Cranberry sauce

Mashed potatoes and gravy

Deviled eggs

Pecan pie

Pumpkin pie

Yeast rolls

Cider, sweet tea and soft drinks

Ok- now you guys bring something to the table. :)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Goddamn^^
Except for the cajun, that spice gives me the shits.
I can add a proper egg nog with a shot of Captain and Hennessy, nutmeg, few rocks.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
My drunk uncle who only drinks pabst blue ribbon and still refers to black people as darkies.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I could dig up a few recently buried bodies for dance partners, romping in the hay with, or just eating...
I know a guy that recently buried 3 cats in his back yard if you like em that much.. or just to cuddle with at night
Ice pick to stab anybody in the eyes with thinking they getting any of that pecan but me.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
I could dig up a few recently buried bodies for dance partners, romping in the hay with, or just eating...
I know a guy that recently buried 3 cats in his back yard if you like em that much.. or just to cuddle with at night
Ice pick to stab anybody in the eyes with thinking they getting any of that pecan but me.

You and I.....yep...we deffo fightin' over the pecan....hehehe

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
ETACyXH.png

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Well it would be a true Thanksgiving without a fight...or many. Bring it bitch:)

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Well it would be a true Thanksgiving without a fight...or many. Bring it bitch:)

Consider it brought ..... hehehe

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My my my, this sounds like a proper Southern Thanksgiving. Everything on your list is stuff I use to have with family, plus some lol.

I miss my mother in laws stuffing patties, the fucking best. My favorite thing every year. My mom use to make 'em too.

I make my ham the same as you, but I've never heard of using cherries too. ALmost a pineapple upside down Ham lol.

One thing I always bring, that I shall bring to this shindig is my homemade baked beans, and my homemade pumpkin roll.

Im literally getting ready to make a pumpkin roll now lol. Im taking both those things plus homemade cheese and mac to my aunt's on Thursday.

Now, about that pecan pie......

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
My my my, this sounds like a proper Southern Thanksgiving. Everything on your list is stuff I use to have with family, plus some lol.

I miss my mother in laws stuffing patties, the fucking best. My favorite thing every year. My mom use to make 'em too.

I make my ham the same as you, but I've never heard of using cherries too. ALmost a pineapple upside down Ham lol.

One thing I always bring, that I shall bring to this shindig is my homemade baked beans, and my homemade pumpkin roll.

Im literally getting ready to make a pumpkin roll now lol. Im taking both those things plus homemade cheese and mac to my aunt's on Thursday.

giphy.gif

My grandmother used to make her ham the same way. :)

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Nice. I may try that some time.

You would like my baked beans, family secret lol. I'll tell you one of the tricks, using molasses instead of brown sugar.

My pumpkin roll gets demolished every year. I have to make more than 1.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

You would like my baked beans, family secret lol. I'll tell you one of the tricks, using molasses instead of brown sugar.

Ohhh molasses! Reminds me of feeding my moms horses when I was a kid. I remember the smell of the molasses in their oats.....ahhhh memories.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Ohhh molasses! Reminds me of feeding my moms horses when I was a kid. I remember the smell of the molasses in their oats.....ahhhh memories.

Hell yeah! My great aunt, the one that had horses, she is the one we having dinner at this year. We were suppose to cook together, since everyone pretty much gone that had meals, she not use to doing it. She wound up saying fuck it, and getting most of it catered from Kroger hahaa. I still have to bring my sides though.

I had this song stuck in my head after getting them lol. Great lil toon if you hadnt seen it.

X will like this, it has a racoon in it......

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just remember, after giving it to your significant other this Holiday, remember when you are done, to say "Thanks for giving" lol.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hell yeah! My great aunt, the one that had horses, she is the one we having dinner at this year. We were suppose to cook together, since everyone pretty much gone that had meals, she not use to doing it. She wound up saying fuck it, and getting most of it catered from Kroger hahaa. I still have to bring my sides though.

I had this song stuck in my head after getting them lol. Great lil toon if you hadnt seen it.

X will like this, it has a racoon in it......

I miss riding.....my favorite past time.....peaceful....soothing. You can practically hear the wind course through the horse's mane. The smell of pine and cedar....the hay in the fields. Damn....I need to move back to Texas, lol.