Forum Thanksgiving 2023

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Do you know Wiebe Dreijer? He's married, too. Quite handsome, for an older guy. Talks like he's got some sense....he is also the CEO of the company you work for.... ;)
Don't get your hopes up, he is not interested in you since he is married.
And the picture is an old one, in real life he looks a lot older :)

Not interested in him. Sorry. I like bad men.....naughty, bad, terrible men.....not goody two shoes that drink tea with their pinky fingers up in the air. Nope. Fuck that. Not my cup of tea. Next......
And you base all this "information" on.....?

Character.....hehehe

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Do you know Wiebe Dreijer? He's married, too. Quite handsome, for an older guy. Talks like he's got some sense....he is also the CEO of the company you work for.... ;)
Don't get your hopes up, he is not interested in you since he is married.
And the picture is an old one, in real life he looks a lot older :)
Not interested in him. Sorry. I like bad men.....naughty, bad, terrible men.....not goody two shoes that drink tea with their pinky fingers up in the air. Nope. Fuck that. Not my cup of tea. Next......
And you base all this "information" on.....?
Character.....hehehe
Who's character?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
128128455-4137007212979500-5183444781840030019-o-1.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
what his head is giving him head and they had to block that out? sure its disgusting but not that disgusting if they gotta get off some how man

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m making my Nordic grandmothers stuffing. Minus the giblets, triple the apples/onion/celery + herbs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m making my Nordic grandmothers stuffing. Minus the giblets, triple the apples/onion/celery + herbs.

This year we're getting most of the meal at Whole Foods. We're just adding a couple of sides and desserts. We're going to make tamales for Christmas on Friday. We want to be rested up for that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This year we're getting most of the meal at Whole Foods. We're just adding a couple of sides and desserts. We're going to make tamales for Christmas on Friday. We want to be rested up for that.

My aunt invited us over, so I offered to help her cook and I’m still deciding on an appetizer and dessert to take.

He is making tamales for Christmas and when I asked if I can help, he said no white fingers in MY masa lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
="Lily, We're going to make tamales for Christmas on Friday. We want to be rested up for that.

Save the water you cook your meat in and use it for your masa if you don't already do that - - - - -

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My aunt invited us over, so I offered to help her cook and I’m still deciding on an appetizer and dessert to take.

He is making tamales for Christmas and when I asked if I can help, he said no white fingers in MY masa lol

Damn straight! No gringo hands on the sacred masa. Where is EBS's family from in Mexico? We make the Texas-Northern Mexican style of tamales, pork with spiced masa. Some regional tamales don't spice up the masa, so I don't like them as much.

This year we're going to mom's for Thanksgiving and returning at Christmas.

Christmas we're doing Beef Wellington and sides for dinner, with the tamales for breakfast.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I’m eating cold pizza.
Divorce is not settled and my ex is having a huge party with her new family

I’ll drive by

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

Happy Thanksgiving, ya racist ass fuckwads!

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There will only be four of us this year so we aren't doing a whole turkey for the first time in a decade plus. We opted for half a turkey and some of my wife and I's favorite sides. For the kids we will have sausage stuffing but I insisted on also having a small batch of oyster stuffing which has been a family tradition (on my mother's side) going back to the 1920's.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

kVyRGKZ.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I insisted on also having a small batch of oyster stuffing which has been a family tradition (on my mother's side) going back to the 1920's.

Oyster stuffing??!?!

Man, I'm gonna have to try that. I love oysters!

It is a good old fashioned American tradition which is almost gone out of style. It was really big from the 1920's to 1950's but has gone out of favor largely since then. It is awesome as long as you use fresh live oysters (not the canned ones) and, at least in my family, we use a corn bread stuffing. The normal sausage with bread crumbs stuffing is put into the main cavity of the bird while the smaller upper cavity (where the lungs and heart used to be) gets the oyster and corn bread stuffing.

It is a nice change of pace which keeps things from getting boring.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Oysters remind me of snot - - - - -

Anyways have a good Turkey Day and don't drink and drive !!! :Excited6:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I insisted on also having a small batch of oyster stuffing which has been a family tradition (on my mother's side) going back to the 1920's.

Oyster stuffing??!?!

Man, I'm gonna have to try that. I love oysters!

It is a good old fashioned American tradition which is almost gone out of style. It was really big from the 1920's to 1950's but has gone out of favor largely since then. It is awesome as long as you use fresh live oysters (not the canned ones) and, at least in my family, we use a corn bread stuffing. The normal sausage with bread crumbs stuffing is put into the main cavity of the bird while the smaller upper cavity (where the lungs and heart used to be) gets the oyster and corn bread stuffing.

It is a nice change of pace which keeps things from getting boring.
No, it's defo get got boring...