Forum Thanksgiving 2023

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I insisted on also having a small batch of oyster stuffing which has been a family tradition (on my mother's side) going back to the 1920's.

Oyster stuffing??!?!

Man, I'm gonna have to try that. I love oysters!
It's not possible to "stuff" an oyster... Once it's open you can only put toppings on it...

"Stuffing" is a traditional American food (bread based but with veggies, herbs, and some form of meat all mixed together) which is stuffed inside the body cavity of the turkey before cooking it. Sausage stuffing is most common but you can use any type of protein you want really.

In my example oysters were used in the stuffing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

Happy Thanksgiving, ya racist ass fuckwads!

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo
kVyRGKZ.jpg

Holy Frijoles, Batman… welcome back!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well, lovely xoxo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I insisted on also having a small batch of oyster stuffing which has been a family tradition (on my mother's side) going back to the 1920's.

Oyster stuffing??!?!

Man, I'm gonna have to try that. I love oysters!
It's not possible to "stuff" an oyster... Once it's open you can only put toppings on it...

"Stuffing" is a traditional American food (bread based but with veggies, herbs, and some form of meat all mixed together) which is stuffed inside the body cavity of the turkey before cooking it. Sausage stuffing is most common but you can use any type of protein you want really.

In my example oysters were used in the stuffing.
Yeah, yeah humans have been stuffing shit since the throwing of rocks but stuffing oysters up a fowl carcase is novel cuisine that sounds Greek unless you add buttermilf and peanut buttah... AMERCAH then

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

kVyRGKZ.jpg

Thanks, prison sucks

There's probably a lot of sucking going on in prison.... :whatever:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

kVyRGKZ.jpg

Thanks, prison sucks

and buttsecks… you can’t forget about the buttsecks

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

kVyRGKZ.jpg

Thanks, prison sucks

and buttsecks… you can’t forget about the buttsecks

Admin is here so that we never forget about buttsecks and sucking....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

kVyRGKZ.jpg

Thanks, prison sucks

Only in your wet nights pal, they don't even have onions for sale, fuckin ragin!
aLsj7iN.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
when is your guys Thanksgiving ?

Do you mean the holiday celebrated in the US that memorializes when the Indians saved the Pilgrims from starvation and celebrated with a huge feast before they wiped them out with small pox?

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
when is your guys Thanksgiving ?

Do you mean the holiday celebrated in the US that memorializes when the Indians save the Pilgrims from starvation and we celebrated with a huge feast before we wiped them out with small pox?

The holiday has evolved.... get with the times.

I’d hardly call watching football in sweatpants while you stuff your face evolution.

That's just the commies in California.... the rest of the US treat Thanksgiving with the reverence it deserves....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm curious to know what has evolved ..

it remains the same for me as it has since I was a little girl….

a day for family and food

I will be in the kitchen at 6 am with my Aunty making the same dishes my grandmother made for us. This is how we honor her memory.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As far as oysters, they remind me of snot too when cold and uncooked. But I LOVE fried oysters and Oyster stew.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I like raw oysters on the half shell with lemon, cocktail sauce and a ton of horseradish.

Harry dreaming about tonguing down a raw squaw >>>:WTF6:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Never oral out squaws... they've had too many dirty arrows in their quiver....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like raw oysters on the half shell with lemon, cocktail sauce and a ton of horseradish.

Harry dreaming about tonguing down a raw squaw >>>:WTF6:

Guess I just havent had a good raw one.