Forum Thanksgiving 2023

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

Happy Thanksgiving, ya racist ass fuckwads!

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo

Why ya gotta be political lol. STOP!

I would wish any of you a happy turkey day spent with family, friends, and good food.

Btw, Im in a sharing mood, heres an Injun for ya lol.....

cfe7753069e2c2bd18a1703d272bf93115d74903.jpg

and the time I put on the wife's outfit for shits and giggles to see if I could fit in it lol...

50f8eb5753e3305f87676a1dba6dd33cc4bd966e.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo

I would wish any of you a happy turkey day spent with family, friends, and good food.

and the time I put on the wife's outfit for shits and giggles to see if I could fit in it lol...

Happy Thanksgiving, Blazie! Xoxo

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving, Blazie! Xoxo

You too Murdy! Xoxo

Hope you have a great day with family tomorrow. Have fun cooking with your Aunt. Thats where Im going first tomorrow too lol, my Great Aunt's. In the evening Im going to my in-law's.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
when is your guys Thanksgiving ?

Do you mean the holiday celebrated in the US that memorializes when the Indians saved the Pilgrims from starvation and celebrated with a huge feast before they wiped them out with small pox?
The Indians had not taken available precautions, it's like they wanted to be exterminated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ghey torpedo!
Samo4mg.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just a fair warning, Im not replying to anything Political in this thread. And I think y'all should do the same. Keep it fun in here, please, for me. And I will treat every one of you fairly and kindly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Enjoy your Mexican Food for Thanksgiving:

turkey:

Farmyard turkeys were domesticated from a species called the Wild Turkey, native to the eastern and southwestern states and parts of Mexico.

It’s likely that the Mayans of southern Mexico were the first to domesticate turkeys, maybe 2000 years ago.

squash: progenitors cultivated in Southern Mexico to become squash (including pumpkins)

maize: yes, you guessed it Mexico again.

De Nada, gringos!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love Columbus Day and Thanksgiving cause libtards cry so fukin loud over shitty dead injuns! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
FUK YUO INJUNS!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just a fair warning, Im not replying to anything Political in this thread. And I think y'all should do the same. Keep it fun in here, please, for me. And I will treat every one of you fairly and kindly.
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

Lol you're fine man. You was just pokin' fun.

You must be so excited to be free!! You eat dinner yet? I bet it gonna be like Thanksgiving already for ya lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

You must be so excited to be free!! You eat dinner yet? I bet it gonna be like Thanksgiving already for ya lol.
QUZmwJ9.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

Your blood sugar low? lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im texting @Succubus , she gonna flip her shit to see Shamp lol.

Wish her a Happy Thanksgiving from all, will you?

... Im waiting now lol. Hopefully she pop in if she got time. But knowing her, she fixin' up goodies for fam tomorrow.

I made the cornbread for the dressing. Simmering the turkey necks and giblets for the dressing too. It's my favorite side dish. Hell, I may like it more than the turkey.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

Energy isn't lacking my fwend... lolololel

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

... Im waiting now lol. Hopefully she pop in if she got time. But knowing her, she fixin' up goodies for fam tomorrow.

I made the cornbread for the dressing. Simmering the turkey necks and giblets for the dressing too. It's my favorite side dish. Hell, I may like it more than the turkey.

Me too!!! As far as loving the stuffing more than anything lol. Well....... stuffing patties.

My mom and my mother in law (both gone) use to make my favorite thing, stuffing patties. Mom use to call them Stuffing Balls lolol, but mother in law use to laugh about it lol, so we started calling them patties. You make it up kinda like you would the stuffing, with some added dark meat and veggies, and you make them into patties, and bake them. SO good. My sis in law tried making them for the first time last year. Was ok, but not like mommas use to make. Still, I now tease her, and say "Im coming for the stuffing patties! Oh and family, lulz" lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me too!!! As far as loving the stuffing more than anything lol. Well....... stuffing patties.

My mom and my mother in law (both gone) use to make my favorite thing, stuffing patties. Mom use to call them Stuffing Balls lolol, but mother in law use to laugh about it lol, so we started calling them patties. You make it up kinda like you would the stuffing, with some added dark meat and veggies, and you make them into patties, and bake them. SO good. My sis in law tried making them for the first time last year. Was ok, but not like mommas use to make. Still, I now tease her, and say "Im coming for the stuffing patties! Oh and family, lulz" lol.

Those do sound delicious. There's nothing like mom's cooking, good or bad! lol

My mom too is a good cook. We're lucky to still have her around.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

Well well well.....my favorite person in this forum. Haven't seen you on TF in months! Hope all is well. I still love you, ya know? Wouldn't hurt for you to drop a line from time to time....you could call me and Whisper sweet little innocent nothings to me through the phone.....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

Well well well.....my favorite person in this forum. Haven't seen you on TF in months! Hope all is well. I still love you, ya know? Wouldn't hurt for you to drop a line from time to time....you could call me and Whisper sweet little innocent nothings to me through the phone.....

mwSVtkc.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

I'm calling now, yo