Forum Thanksgiving 2023

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Just a fair warning, Im not replying to anything Political in this thread. And I think y'all should do the same. Keep it fun in here, please, for me. And I will treat every one of you fairly and kindly.
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

Lol you're fine man. You was just pokin' fun.

You must be so excited to be free!! You eat dinner yet? I bet it gonna be like Thanksgiving already for ya lol.
QUZmwJ9.gif

Your blood sugar low? lol
Energy isn't lacking my fwend... lolololel

Well well well.....my favorite person in this forum. Haven't seen you on TF in months! Hope all is well. I still love you, ya know? Wouldn't hurt for you to drop a line from time to time....you could call me and Whisper sweet little innocent nothings to me through the phone.....

I'm calling now, yo

If you'd stop being such a naughty boy.....we wouldn't have these issues. Separation anxiety is a bitch!!!! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a fair warning, Im not replying to anything Political in this thread. And I think y'all should do the same. Keep it fun in here, please, for me. And I will treat every one of you fairly and kindly.
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

You must be so excited to be free!! You eat dinner yet? I bet it gonna be like Thanksgiving already for ya lol.
QUZmwJ9.gif

Well well well.....my favorite person in this forum. Haven't seen you on TF in months! Hope all is well. I still love you, ya know? Wouldn't hurt for you to drop a line from time to time....you could call me and Whisper sweet little innocent nothings to me through the phone.....

I'm calling now, yo

If you'd stop being such a naughty boy.....we wouldn't have these issues. Separation anxiety is a bitch!!!! Lol

Here

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well...... now that the Turkey is out of the klink, I mean oven, Succubus can get on with the Stuffing. lulz

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

I'm calling now, yo

Here

Your sense of humor is still intact. Did you miss me as much as I missed you?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
K me bad... Soz Gary
XzSZUzc.jpg

QUZmwJ9.gif

I'm calling now, yo

Here

Your sense of humor is still intact. Did you miss me as much as I missed you?

Well I'm much awesome and loved all over the dubya dubya dubya sooo maybe not but aye a huv missed ya plenty CK...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Im texting @Succubus , she gonna flip her shit to see Shamp lol.

Wish her a Happy Thanksgiving from all, will you?

... Im waiting now lol. Hopefully she pop in if she got time. But knowing her, she fixin' up goodies for fam tomorrow.

I've been cooking all day lol.

No house work at all. Kids got some new game they've been playing obsessively.

The kitty I raised got adopted and I'm depressed about it LOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You should have cooked the cat.... with stuffing too... or a Green Bean Catserole...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should have cooked the cat.... with stuffing too... or a Green Bean Catserole...

Noooooo......firstly I love kittehs.

Secondly .....I dont ever eat meat that eats other meat lol. I dont eat pork or bear either.

I just dont eat any animals that eat other animals. That's a good way to get sick.

My husband will eat pussy though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Secondly .....I dont ever eat meat that eats other meat lol. I dont eat pork or bear either.

I just dont eat any animals that eat other animals. That's a good way to get sick.

While squeezing a pair of gourds and candying his yams?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While squeezing a pair of gourds and candying his yams?

If the moment requires it and the yams are firm! (Which they usual are!)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

... Im waiting now lol. Hopefully she pop in if she got time. But knowing her, she fixin' up goodies for fam tomorrow.

You gettin' it done though! The cooking. And many will enjoy it. 10 minutes of eating from 10 hours of cooking lol.

Awww, at least kitty got adopted. I know the feeling though. Big hugz!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You gettin' it done though! The cooking. And many will enjoy it. 10 minutes of eating from 10 hours of cooking lol.

Yeah I let myself get super attached but I have 9 cats.

So.....yeah :/ i was gonna keep him but someone awesome came along and wanted him. So I let him go.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah I let myself get super attached but I have 9 cats.

So.....yeah :/ i was gonna keep him but someone awesome came along and wanted him. So I let him go.

NINE!!! wow lol

I got 2 indoor, and 3 outdoor currently.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I lost 2 kitties at once. I was super attached to a kitten born here, that the ex took when we split. It was our Joint custody kitty, he lived half the week between each place lol. And also the son took the family cat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
FUCK!!! I fucked up. I dont have enough eggs for the pumpkin roll. So sad.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I told El Big Sexy if he wears an Indian chief headdress to my family dinner that I’ll dress like a pilgrim and he can kidnap me after we have pie for reparations :Happy5:

Happy Thanksgiving, ya racist ass fuckwads!

& have a wonderfully relaxing holiday weekend to my peeps who lean to the LEFT xoxo

Why ya gotta be political lol. STOP!

I would wish any of you a happy turkey day spent with family, friends, and good food.

Btw, Im in a sharing mood, heres an Injun for ya lol.....

cfe7753069e2c2bd18a1703d272bf93115d74903.jpg

and the time I put on the wife's outfit for shits and giggles to see if I could fit in it lol...

50f8eb5753e3305f87676a1dba6dd33cc4bd966e.jpg
Ghey torpedo!
Samo4mg.jpg

if you aren’t someone the church would have killed 400 years ago… are you even living?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love Columbus Day and Thanksgiving cause libtards cry so fukin loud over shitty dead injuns! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
FUK YUO INJUNS!

My native daughter LOVES Thanksgiving and takes the opportunities to be as un PC as possible lol.
Funniest thing I ever saw was some kids my kids went to college with (one brown, one white) dressed up as the INS and an illegal in chains. It made the faculty REAL fukin uncomfortable!!!! :LOL3:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm going to my Dad's house for Thanksgiving. If I'm feeling like I need a second helping, I have an open invite to a friend's house later in the afternoon/evening.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why do you assholes always use this? You know how dumb this is?

You all think you really nailed some hypocrisy here.

Jesus wasnt a government case worker using stolen wages(taxes) to buy that food was he?

And to this very day, the Church is the largest charity on earth and has helped feed, clothe, shelter and help downtrodden people from people GIVING their own resources than any government scam program.

Had Jesus waited for the government most of those people would have starved. How the fuck do you read about Jesus feeding the masses and see "wow man. We like....need to have the government use money people worked for to toss some crumbs to poor people" when it's about trusting in God and giving of yourself? You idiots using Christ to argue for government makes you look shallow and lazy. You arent pointing out "hypocrisy"....moreso when the church works 300 times harder to help people than you do and always has.

FB-IMG-1636992878925.jpg

If anything you guys would benefit way more actually learning about Jesus and what He taught and did rather than using some shallow, false interpretation of Him to make bad and manipulative arguements for more and bigger government because you are too lazy and selfish to go put in meaningful work to help other people.