Forum Thanksgiving 2023

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Just because there's a virus going around doesn't mean that everything you do to enjoy life should stop in its tracks. Fuck it....if its my time to go and Covid is going to take me out, so be it. Living life in fear isn't living at all. What's the point??? Besides, restaurants are open.....families are gathering at tables and eating there. What's the difference? It's probably SAFER to do it at your own home than in public because you have more control of how you disinfect things and keep it clean.....there aren't strange people going in and out of your house on a daily basis like there are at restaurants. As long as you take proper precautionary measures, I think eating with your family is safe.
The simple point is: You are not alone in the world. You (plural) will infect others, that will infect even more people.... And also the people that not decide they were ready to die.
Who gave you the right to convict these people to death?
I will only infect people if I have the virus- in which case I do not.
Time to open up the biology books!
Nor have I been in contact with anyone that has it!
Stop showing your stupidity and start to learn something

I know how viruses spread, from contacting a surface infected with it, from person to person or via air....sometimes bodily fluids. I'm NOT FUCKING STUPID. THERE ARE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT IT FROM SPREADING. IF NOT, WHAT'S THE POINT IN SANITIZING EVERYTHING AND WEARING A FUCKING MASK?!!!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Just because there's a virus going around doesn't mean that everything you do to enjoy life should stop in its tracks. Fuck it....if its my time to go and Covid is going to take me out, so be it. Living life in fear isn't living at all. What's the point??? Besides, restaurants are open.....families are gathering at tables and eating there. What's the difference? It's probably SAFER to do it at your own home than in public because you have more control of how you disinfect things and keep it clean.....there aren't strange people going in and out of your house on a daily basis like there are at restaurants. As long as you take proper precautionary measures, I think eating with your family is safe.
The simple point is: You are not alone in the world. You (plural) will infect others, that will infect even more people.... And also the people that not decide they were ready to die.

I know how viruses spread, from contacting a surface infected with it, from person to person or via air....sometimes bodily fluids. I'm NOT FUCKING STUPID. THERE ARE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT IT FROM SPREADING. IF NOT, WHAT'S THE POINT IN SANITIZING EVERYTHING AND WEARING A FUCKING MASK?!!!
Nope, you do not understand it. But that's a good thing. This problem (you) will solve itself.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Yet here you are BAWLIN !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Does a retard not look back @ you from a mirror ??
There's a reason, it ain't broked :LMAO2:
Emote dependent. Thats what you consider fun or funny? damn I would be a crybaby like you too if I thought that way too.

Go get high some more...its your crutch to handle life.

did your hurts ?

ffs I really didn't mean to SET you OFF with THE word THING GIMPlord
you seem pretty mad. what the raccoon is dead? what did a kid hit you in the head? what your life sucks? oh poor baby...get high some more its the only thing you got in life.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Nope, you do not understand it. But that's a good thing. This problem (you) will solve itself.

You're a fucking virus!!!! A damn internet dwelling, virus having, libtard acting, shit on the bottom of my shoe smelling fucking troll!!!!! Go jump in some sanitizer or a bottle of alcohol you twat!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yet here you are BAWLIN !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Emote dependent. Thats what you consider fun or funny? damn I would be a crybaby like you too if I thought that way too.

did your hurts ?

you seem pretty mad. what the raccoon is dead? what did a kid hit you in the head? what your life sucks? oh poor baby...get high some more its the only thing you got in life.

And replying to a GIMPLORD .... don't forget that !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ffs I'm Mad ???

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
look how BAD he's trying to hurt my feelZ

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaa

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

did your hurts ?

And replying to a GIMPLORD .... don't forget that !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
yes you are a really sad and pathetic puppet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

did your hurts ?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

Go run for the cover of a shady nut sac you fucking GIMPLORD !!

Q

Banned
@maxis735
Stop pm'ing me you sick fuck!!!! I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU!
I never PM'd you that I want you. I am not willing to pay for sex and you ask money for sexual favours.
I am a married man and NOT willing to pay for sex

All I have told you is that tomorrow I will make sure the police in your area is notified of your actions. We both know that your claim that you have moved is a lie, so no hassle in it for me. I can contact the same people I had contact with the previous time you thought you could threathen me.

I strongly advice you to stop threathening me. This is also in america a prohibited action.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

did your hurts ?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

Go run for the cover of a shady nut sac you fucking GIMPLORD !!
how about making me a love thread. i know you wanna fuck me faggot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO Called me a faggit now ...

cef9ca8a8fbaa7a319ddf3bfab541069.gif

Calm the FUCK down Nancy ! LOL

Q

Banned
@maxis735
I never PM'd you that I want you. I am not willing to pay for sex and you ask money for sexual favours.

Prove that shit! Bwahahaha
Nope.

Why did you leave out part of the message? Go read it!

Here it is:

All I have told you is that tomorrow I will make sure the police in your area is notified of your actions. We both know that your claim that you have moved is a lie, so no hassle in it for me. I can contact the same people I had contact with the previous time you thought you could threathen me.

I strongly advice you to stop threathening me. This is also in america a prohibited action.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
@maxis735

Prove that shit! Bwahahaha
Nope.

Why did you leave out part of the message? Go read it!

Here it is:

You're very ignorant to US law. I hope you know that. That's all I'm gonna say.

Q

Banned

That's why I will ask assistance from legal. No worries! I will make sure the report will be made.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

That's why I will ask assistance from legal. No worries! I will make sure the report will be made.

Good deal! :) That's the difference between you and I. I am confident enough to represent myself. ;)

Q

Banned

Good deal! :) That's the difference between you and I. I am confident enough to represent myself. ;)
Keep up the good work :rightON:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are probably
Agreed. Last year there were expats here having T-day celebrations. This year none.
We are serious considering skipping Christmas with the family. Not because we do not like them, but because we love them and want to protect them.

We are probably doing the same. It's breaking my heart, but what can you do?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You really are being an absolute piece of shit.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just like you really are a band wagon riding cunt. Is Maxis tired of you jumping on his dick all the time? Oh no....I bet he enjoys it....you must look like a child in real life.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just like you really are a band wagon riding cunt. Is Maxis tired of you jumping on his dick all the time? Oh no....I bet he enjoys it....you must look like a child in real life.

Honestly, expecting common decency from fellow forum members does not equal "jumping on his dick." But you are too much of a lowlife to understand that.

Just out of curiosity, can you explain in your own words what the bandwagon fallacy is?

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
We are serious considering skipping Christmas with the family. Not because we do not like them, but because we love them and want to protect them.
We are probably doing the same. It's breaking my heart, but what can you do?
Nothing we can do. If we need to skip Christmas one year to stay healthy and keep our loves ones with us for a longer time, it is worth it. There will be more Christmases and if we all they healthy we can enjoy those.
And nothing is withholding us from having a nice familly get-together later in the year, when the COVID situation is behind us

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Honestly, expecting common decency from fellow forum members does not equal "jumping on his dick." But you are too much of a lowlife to understand that.

Whatever makes you feel better, toots.

Q

Banned
For someone freaking out over a news messag regarding PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s you are pretty easy in blaming people of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....
Oh well, easy is hat describes you anyway.

Just or the record: your claim is false. You are a sick person.

Q

Banned

There's really no decency in you, is it?

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
For someone freaking out over a news messag regarding PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s you are pretty easy in blaming people of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....
Oh well, easy is hat describes you anyway.

Just or the record: your claim is false. You are a sick person.

I'm not the one that posts shit about PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s. You are and every member of this forum- including those that dislike me, would have no choice but to agree.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

There's really no decency in you, is it?

Yep. I have decency. I have morals.