Forum Thanksgiving 2023

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never PM'd you that I want you. I am not willing to pay for sex and you ask money for sexual favours.
I am a married man and NOT willing to pay for sex

All I have told you is that tomorrow I will make sure the police in your area is notified of your actions. We both know that your claim that you have moved is a lie, so no hassle in it for me. I can contact the same people I had contact with the previous time you thought you could threathen me.

I strongly advice you to stop threathening me. This is also in america a prohibited action.
You're very ignorant to US law. I hope you know that. That's all I'm gonna say.
That's why I will ask assistance from legal. No worries! I will make sure the report will be made.

Good deal! :) That's the difference between you and I. I am confident enough to represent myself. ;)

You really are being an absolute piece of shit.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just like you really are a band wagon riding cunt. Is Maxis tired of you jumping on his dick all the time? Oh no....I bet he enjoys it....you must look like a child in real life.

Honestly, expecting common decency from fellow forum members does not equal "jumping on his dick." But you are too much of a lowlife to understand that.

Whatever makes you feel better, toots.

It would make me feel better if you could raise your IQ by about 40, 50 points. But we both know that ain't happening.

BTW, I think you missed my earlier question. Can you explain what the bandwagon fallacy is, in your own words? You keep accusing me of jumping on the bandwagon, but I think you are unclear what that means.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I never PM'd you that I want you. I am not willing to pay for sex and you ask money for sexual favours.

All I have told you is that tomorrow I will make sure the police in your area is notified of your actions. We both know that your claim that you have moved is a lie, so no hassle in it for me. I can contact the same people I had contact with the previous time you thought you could threathen me.

I strongly advice you to stop threathening me. This is also in america a prohibited action.
That's why I will ask assistance from legal. No worries! I will make sure the report will be made.

Good deal! :) That's the difference between you and I. I am confident enough to represent myself. ;)

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just like you really are a band wagon riding cunt. Is Maxis tired of you jumping on his dick all the time? Oh no....I bet he enjoys it....you must look like a child in real life.

Honestly, expecting common decency from fellow forum members does not equal "jumping on his dick." But you are too much of a lowlife to understand that.

It would make me feel better if you could raise your IQ by about 40, 50 points. But we both know that ain't happening.

BTW, I think you missed my earlier question. Can you explain what the bandwagon fallacy is, in your own words? You keep accusing me of jumping on the bandwagon, but I think you are unclear what that means.

band·wag·on
/ˈbandˌwaɡən/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun
  1. 1.
    used in reference to an activity, cause, etc. that is currently fashionable or popular and attracting increasing support.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

band·wag·on
/ˈbandˌwaɡən/

noun
  1. 1.
    used in reference to an activity, cause, etc. that is currently fashionable or popular and attracting increasing support.

Yeah. I asked you to put it in your own words. A, You didn't post the whole definition of the fallacy. It's not an activity that is fashionable or popular. It describes someone who does or believes something only because it's fashionable or popular. Therefore, B, you basically said that I expect you to have common decency only because it's fashionable. Can you explain to me among what crowd here on BF is common decency fashionable?

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

band·wag·on
/ˈbandˌwaɡən/

noun
  1. 1.

Yeah. I asked you to put it in your own words. A, You didn't post the whole definition of the fallacy. It's not an activity that is fashionable or popular. It describes someone who does or believes something only because it's fashionable or popular. Therefore, B, you basically said that I expect you to have common decency only because it's fashionable. Can you explain to me among what crowd here on BF is common decency fashionable?

None. You assume they are.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
For someone freaking out over a news messag regarding PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s you are pretty easy in blaming people of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....
Oh well, easy is hat describes you anyway.

Just or the record: your claim is false. You are a sick person.
I'm not the one that posts shit about PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s. You are and every member of this forum- including those that dislike me, would have no choice but to agree.
"Maxis tired of you jumping on his dick all the time? Oh no....I bet he enjoys it....you must look like a child in real life"

Your own words prove you wrong.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
For someone freaking out over a news messag regarding PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s you are pretty easy in blaming people of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....

I'm not the one that posts shit about PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s. You are and every member of this forum- including those that dislike me, would have no choice but to agree.
"Maxis tired of you jumping on his dick all the time? Oh no....I bet he enjoys it....you must look like a child in real life"

You two need to get over yourselves....roflmao.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

band·wag·on
/ˈbandˌwaɡən/

noun
  1. 1.

No sweetheart. If you claim I've jumped on a bandwagon, then there has to be a bandwagon to jump on. There isn't one here. Only three or four of us believe in common decency here. And it's because we actually believe in it, not because it's popular.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned

You two need to get over yourselves....roflmao.
Let me repeat it, since you missed it: Your own words prove you wrong.

Please explain how this is possible.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Succubus, I am sorry. I shouldn't be so hard on you. I know you can't help being intellectually challenged. Please accept my sincere apologies. I feel bad.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

band·wag·on
/ˈbandˌwaɡən/

noun
  1. 1.

No sweetheart. If you claim I've jumped on a bandwagon, then there has to be a bandwagon to jump on. There isn't one here. Only three or four of us believe in common decency here. And it's because we actually believe in it, not because it's popular.

No one cares other than the few of you. That's the point.

Q

Banned
OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Q

Banned
No one cares other than the few of you. That's the point.
No, all normal people care about it. It's the abnormal people that do not care.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's really no decency in you, is it?
Yep. I have decency. I have morals.
Show it in your posts
I post what I wish, as I wish.....the same as you. Besides, your ratings are shit. Wtf would I take posting advice from you???
And again you contradict yourself in the timeframe of a few minutes.

LMAO. I can't quite believe it. These are the people who voted for Trump. I think it's something in the food supply chain. Maybe the pesticides.

Q

Banned
Show it in your posts
I post what I wish, as I wish.....the same as you. Besides, your ratings are shit. Wtf would I take posting advice from you???
How so?
I'm not here to educate you. Read and think

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, I remember when I was about 6 or 7 years old and an adult would crack a joke that I didn't get. I would ask them to explain and they wouldn't really. At least not in a way I could understand. It was very frustrating. I imagine Succubus feels kind of like that. Sad.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Show it in your posts
How so?

You can't educate. That's your problem. You have no answer.

Q

Banned
LMAO. I can't quite believe it. These are the people who voted for Trump. I think it's something in the food supply chain. Maybe the pesticides.
I don't believe the people on this forum are the true reflection of the people in the US.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
You know, I remember when I was about 6 or 7 years old and an adult would crack a joke that I didn't get. I would ask them to explain and they wouldn't really. At least not in a way I could understand. It was very frustrating. I imagine Succubus feels kind of like that. Sad.

I feel nothing.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
I don't believe the people on this forum are the true reflection of the people in the US.

It takes all sorts, sweety.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. But I think they are a reflection of a certain kind of American who voted for Trump and defends his worst qualities.

Q

Banned
Show it in your posts
How so?
Referring to a previous conversation: I am willing to educate you, but not for free. I want you to pay me a decent salary.

Q

Banned
No. But I think they are a reflection of a certain kind of American who voted for Trump and defends his worst qualities.
Yup, that's obvious

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Show it in your posts
How so?

I explained it to you very clearly, just like the thing with employee numbers, yet you won't make the effort to understand.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Show it in your posts
How so?

I explained it to you very clearly, just like the thing with employee numbers, yet you won't make the effort to understand.
I'd watch the friends you keep

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Show it in your posts
How so?

I do understand YOUR pov. You were talking about apples and I was talking about oranges when we were talking about "employee" numbers. You still misinterpreted what I was stating. Yet, I understood EVERY bit of what you were explaining.