Forum Thanksgiving 2023

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can read Lotusbud's mind right now, she's thinking "You sexist, chauvinistic, misogynist pig!" :LOL1:
Sorry dude, you are not even able to understand her thoughts. If her thoughts would be in your head, it would explode.
how do you know his head would explode? you have proof it would? lol nope. NEXT.
He knows it would explode because Aryan's head is tiny and doesn't have room for much in there.

Hey tightbud you ever shut up and let people have fun or is being a big pile of shit in the middle of the sidewalk your thing ??

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I can read Lotusbud's mind right now, she's thinking "You sexist, chauvinistic, misogynist pig!" :LOL1:
Sorry dude, you are not even able to understand her thoughts. If her thoughts would be in your head, it would explode.
how do you know his head would explode? you have proof it would? lol nope. NEXT.
He knows it would explode because Aryan's head is tiny and doesn't have room for much in there.
So no proof. Gotcha.
Yeah, if you could go ahead provide verifiable proof that you're not insane, that'd be great.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
127276220_10158894376257594_3310527572047686628_n.jpg

Not everyone likes Covid, Stephanie.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Hey tightbud you ever shut up and let people have fun or is being a big pile of shit in the middle of the sidewalk your thing ??
have you always been such a baby online? all you do is cry. maybe grow up and the grown ups will have a sense of humor with you baby.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay :rightON:

Only IF you STOP doing THIS all the TIME :LMAO:

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Just because there's a virus going around doesn't mean that everything you do to enjoy life should stop in its tracks. Fuck it....if its my time to go and Covid is going to take me out, so be it. Living life in fear isn't living at all. What's the point??? Besides, restaurants are open.....families are gathering at tables and eating there. What's the difference? It's probably SAFER to do it at your own home than in public because you have more control of how you disinfect things and keep it clean.....there aren't strange people going in and out of your house on a daily basis like there are at restaurants. As long as you take proper precautionary measures, I think eating with your family is safe.
The simple point is: You are not alone in the world. You (plural) will infect others, that will infect even more people.... And also the people that not decide they were ready to die.
Who gave you the right to convict these people to death?

I will only infect people if I have the virus- in which case I do not.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Mac n cheese pie
20201126-112510.jpg

Stop it!!! I fucking love mac n cheese. :Whaa?:

Lol....poor baby. I wish you were here... I'd feed you with your own fork... ;)

I'd probably have gained about 50 pounds by the time I left. :LOL1:

I'm going on a diet next week. I'm including exercise and Adipex, too. Yep. Gonna lose the shit I gain over the weekend.
Adipex?

This medication may raise your
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Check your
pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, mental/mood changes (e.g., agitation, uncontrolled anger,
, nervousness), uncontrolled muscle movements, change in sexual ability/interest.

Stop taking this medication and get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: severe
, slurred speech,
on one side of the body,
changes (e.g.,
).

This drug may rarely cause serious (sometimes fatal)
or
problems (
valve problems). The risk may increase with longer use of this medication and use of this drug along with other appetite-suppressant drugs/herbal products. Stop taking this medication and get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including:
, difficulty breathing with
, decreased ability to
, swelling of the legs/
/feet.

A very serious
to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious
, including:
/swelling (especially of the face/
/throat), severe dizziness,

Yep. I've taken it before. It's an amphetamine. Lol. That's why it causes the hbp, rapid heart rate, etc.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Yeah man the one that kissed me lol

Lol. How long did it hurt? Did you orgasm?

Spider bites make him cum?

Spasm* - damn. You're a teacher. The FIRST thing you should learn how to do is READ.

You're a troll. You might try to develop an ability to recognize a joke when you see one. Even if you know it's a joke but don't think it's funny, your reply makes you look slow. Very slow.

I knew you were joking.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Just because there's a virus going around doesn't mean that everything you do to enjoy life should stop in its tracks. Fuck it....if its my time to go and Covid is going to take me out, so be it. Living life in fear isn't living at all. What's the point??? Besides, restaurants are open.....families are gathering at tables and eating there. What's the difference? It's probably SAFER to do it at your own home than in public because you have more control of how you disinfect things and keep it clean.....there aren't strange people going in and out of your house on a daily basis like there are at restaurants. As long as you take proper precautionary measures, I think eating with your family is safe.
The simple point is: You are not alone in the world. You (plural) will infect others, that will infect even more people.... And also the people that not decide they were ready to die.
Agreed. Last year there were expats here having T-day celebrations. This year none.
We are serious considering skipping Christmas with the family. Not because we do not like them, but because we love them and want to protect them.

I'm not bowing down to the will of the fucking extreme leftist degenerates.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet the penis is this fucktarDs fav part of the Turkey :LMAO:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Are you considering giving heterosexuality another try now that you've found your dream gal and fellow Commie?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you SURE ??

Please tell a story with all that fancy edge ... you know, only the way you can tell it ! with the dead things and all the fake bravado :LMAO: :LMAO2:

Gimpy edgeloRd

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you SURE ??

Please tell a story with all that fancy edge ... you know, only the way you can tell it ! with the dead things and all the fake bravado :LMAO: :LMAO2:

Gimpy edgeloRd
only thing fake is every thing that is you online and real life. you cry over the simplest of things in both worlds. you can't handle anything. just die.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yet here you are BAWLIN !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Does a retard not look back @ you from a mirror ??
There's a reason, it ain't broked :LMAO2:

Is this yoO ??

tumblr_mfmd47bSDa1rdoejdo1_500.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Yet here you are BAWLIN !! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Emote dependent. Thats what you consider fun or funny? damn I would be a crybaby like you too if I thought that way too.

Go get high some more...its your crutch to handle life.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Time to open up the biology books!

Q

Banned
Are you considering giving heterosexuality another try now that you've found your dream gal and fellow Commie?
Come on, show me her thoughts again, I'd love to see your ugly head exploding!

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
We are serious considering skipping Christmas with the family. Not because we do not like them, but because we love them and want to protect them.
Thanks! Keep up the good work and the problem will solve itself.

Do you know Wiebe Dreijer? He's married, too. Quite handsome, for an older guy. Talks like he's got some sense....he is also the CEO of the company you work for.... ;)

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Nor have I been in contact with anyone that has it!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Do you know Wiebe Dreijer? He's married, too. Quite handsome, for an older guy. Talks like he's got some sense....he is also the CEO of the company you work for.... ;)

He looks gay... maybe that's why maxipoo likes him.

Wiebe-Draijer.jpg

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

He looks gay... maybe that's why maxipoo likes him.

Wiebe-Draijer.jpg

Or maybe he IS maxipoo

Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned
Nor have I been in contact with anyone that has it!
Stop showing your stupidity and start to learn something

Q

Banned
Yes Wiebe and I are best mates! Maybe you should also ready my reply to the previous post.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Emote dependent. Thats what you consider fun or funny? damn I would be a crybaby like you too if I thought that way too.

Go get high some more...its your crutch to handle life.

did your hurts ?

ffs I really didn't mean to SET you OFF with THE word THING GIMPlord