Forum Thanksgiving 2023

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'm not here to educate you. Read and think
You can't educate. That's your problem. You have no answer.
I explained it to you very clearly, just like the thing with employee numbers, yet you won't make the effort to understand.
I suppose she is incapable of understanding it

You keep thinking that. I want you to ASSUME I am ignorant to ALL things.....that is my ultimate goal.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I do understand YOUR pov. You were talking about apples and I was talking about oranges when we were talking about "employee" numbers. You still misinterpreted what I was stating. Yet, I understood EVERY bit of what you were explaining.
Good, keep up the good work of convincing yourself of this bullshit! :rightON:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Qzj68bj.jpeg

Q

Banned
You know, I remember when I was about 6 or 7 years old and an adult would crack a joke that I didn't get. I would ask them to explain and they wouldn't really. At least not in a way I could understand. It was very frustrating. I imagine Succubus feels kind of like that. Sad.

I feel nothing.
No brain, no pain :LOL2:

Q

Banned
I post what I wish, as I wish.....the same as you. Besides, your ratings are shit. Wtf would I take posting advice from you???
And again you contradict yourself in the timeframe of a few minutes.
LMAO. I can't quite believe it. These are the people who voted for Trump. I think it's something in the food supply chain. Maybe the pesticides.
I don't believe the people on this forum are the true reflection of the people in the US.
It takes all sorts, sweety.
Your reply does not even make sense.... It has no relation the the previous messages.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
I post what I wish, as I wish.....the same as you. Besides, your ratings are shit. Wtf would I take posting advice from you???
LMAO. I can't quite believe it. These are the people who voted for Trump. I think it's something in the food supply chain. Maybe the pesticides.
I don't believe the people on this forum are the true reflection of the people in the US.
Your reply does not even make sense.... It has no relation the the previous messages.

Yes it does. You were referring to people in this forum not being the true reflection of people in the US and I'm telling you it takes ALL KINDS of people to make the world go round. What part of that SIMPLE sentence did you not understand? Had to get me in here gettin' all complicated n shit.......

Q

Banned
Yes it does. You were referring to people in this forum not being the true reflection of people in the US and I'm telling you it takes ALL KINDS of people to make the world go round. What part of that SIMPLE sentence did you not understand? Had to get me in here gettin' all complicated n shit.......
I'm not gonna waste my time explaining this. Sorry!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reactions: Q

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Man, this was a good fun lil thread when it started. Just proves once again, that DemonRats ruin everything.
FFS man, don't jack it into the LibiCon Game. I liked it better when it was about food and pussy trolling and stuff.

But he's right.

He's often right, but the debate about "DemonRats" belongs somewhere else.
Man, this was a good fun lil thread when it started. Just proves once again, that DemonRats ruin everything.
FFS man, don't jack it into the LibiCon Game. I liked it better when it was about food and pussy trolling and stuff.

But he's right.

Someone needs to tell your lefty friends this

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But he's right.

But he's right.

Someone needs to tell your lefty friends this
Some of my lefty friends are incorrigible. Some of my righty friends are too.

Q

Banned
Do you know Wiebe Dreijer? He's married, too. Quite handsome, for an older guy. Talks like he's got some sense....he is also the CEO of the company you work for.... ;)
Don't get your hopes up, he is not interested in you since he is married.
And the picture is an old one, in real life he looks a lot older :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you know Wiebe Dreijer? He's married, too. Quite handsome, for an older guy. Talks like he's got some sense....he is also the CEO of the company you work for.... ;)
What part of “you weren’t invited to thanksgiving” did you not understand shit-for-brains? Now piss off with your cock cheese and take your leftard whino buddies with you! Thanksgiving’s over...

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Not interested in him. Sorry. I like bad men.....naughty, bad, terrible men.....not goody two shoes that drink tea with their pinky fingers up in the air. Nope. Fuck that. Not my cup of tea. Next......

Q

Banned

Not interested in him. Sorry. I like bad men.....naughty, bad, terrible men.....not goody two shoes that drink tea with their pinky fingers up in the air. Nope. Fuck that. Not my cup of tea. Next......
And you base all this "information" on.....?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And you base all this "information" on.....?
christening-pope-peeing-on-holy-wall-troll-face-trollface.gif