Fuck Canada!

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Rich Canadians. That's almost as funny as saying "Rich Europeans"= They don't exist anymore. Today a single average American has more wealth than five Canadians. The average house value in USA is seven times higher than all the 78% Canadian land value according to MCAP land value charts, and the rate of home ownership is higher in Australia...... Americans eat factory farmed flesh and there is no such thing as a 'nanny' system anymore, haha, nice try O. Other than me, Americans live in dirty cities with crumbling infrastructure and choked in pollution and painted with graffiti. Yah! We also have cleaner, modern civilization. Happy to see you finally lifted quotas on cultural exemptions allowing more 'immigrants' in. Now you'll go a taste of your European brothers decline from within. FYI, due to your supplemental system of dairy and shutting out our farmers I predict your automobile tariffs WILL be coming in 2019 that's what happens when you shut out our farmers. Thus wedging the NAFTA deal in our favor once again. I could go on. We look at Canadians and view them as bankrupt, dead beat, uneducated, pasty white, alcoholic seal beaters. Enough is enough with riding our coattails. IMO we should begin another, more aggressive economic correction with Canada. Undermanned, under producing Canada should be next.

Stay the fuck up there and don't freeze to death.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your Celebrity driven lifestyle makes me so jealOs fo sure yo' .. and going to school in Canada withOUT the threats of getting shot, gahhdamm we so jellyous .. LOL
..said the dumber than a bag of hammers product of a Canadian education.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No way, eh?

*slowly shuts off the Hydro going to the Northern States and ceases Potash shipments to the States*

You guys still sew Canadian flags on your back packs when you go abroad?

And I just knew that Broadway musical about the all the US flights that landed in Canada during 9/11 had to be sheer nonsense, as we have no Runways in Canada.. we simply ride Our Geese to get to Tim in Saskatchewan..everyone knows Tim.

Now, I feel the burn of your commentary Kingsly, so I shall indulge in my free health care and go get it checked out.
As soon as I get the wooden saddle on my Moose. I had it soaking in maple syrup for better adhesion.

I'll bring you back an ounce and a twofer. You'll need toonie for the coffee.

Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No way, eh?

*slowly shuts off the Hydro going to the Northern States and ceases Potash shipments to the States*

You guys still sew Canadian flags on your back packs when you go abroad?

And I just knew that Broadway musical about the all the US flights that landed in Canada during 9/11 had to be sheer nonsense, as we have no Runways in Canada.. we simply ride Our Geese to get to Tim in Saskatchewan..everyone knows Tim.

Now, I feel the burn of your commentary Kingsly, so I shall indulge in my free health care and go get it checked out.
As soon as I get the wooden saddle on my Moose. I had it soaking in maple syrup for better adhesion.

I'll bring you back an ounce and a twofer. You'll need toonie for the coffee.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2ee505a6843ca60a434e11439c0aaf96.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
A man in Alberta wakes up one morning to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough..there's an ad for "Alberta Bear Removers."
He calls the number and the man says he'll be over in 30 minutes.
The bear remover arrives and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, 12-gauge shotgun, and a mean heavily scarred old pit bull.

"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks.

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and I’ll knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls
off the roof, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

He then hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.

"If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog.

OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Canada is beset by political corruption scandals of the sort that people focus on when the economy is good. But it also has a massive ongoing housing bubble, and its economy is being propped up by a global commodities boom that now shows signs of slowing.

The Canadian economy probably posted its biggest ever GDP drop on record in 2020, likely down 5.1% on the year. Economic activity remains about 3% below pre-pandemic levels.

Let's see how sweet and agreeable they are in 10 years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Median household wealth in Canada is ~US$330,000. Median household wealth in US is $692,000. Both are 2019 numbers. Most of that has to do with property prices, they are much lower in Canada on both the average and the median. Irish and Australians actually do much better.

On the upside, it is much easier for young Canadians to buy a first home (excluding a few bubble cities) than an American of the same age. It is all just trade offs.