Fuck concealed, we should all open carry

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
These motherfuckers have gotten brazen, they need to realize the people aint taking this shit.
iu

(patiently waits for the libs to chime in with hate for Patriots, and support of their Media masters)

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open carry!

They need to know fear!!!!!

Hell, even dude that did that shit in Buffalo, did it cause of "cuck laws". He knew folks would be unarmed.

I highly doubt he would of done it, in a grocery store full of armed Patriots!!!!!!

:Whooot:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

Hell, even dude that did that shit in Buffalo, did it cause of "cuck laws". He knew folks would be unarmed.

I highly doubt he would of done it, in a grocery store full of armed Patriots!!!!!!

Are you still huffing fumes at your age?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open carry!

Not you, you need to keep your pecker in your pants, no open carry for you. You exposed it enough in the Gavy.

:Luscious:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

Not you, you need to keep your pecker in your pants, no open carry for you. You exposed it enough in the Gavy.

Funny a revolutionary warrior like you would denigrated prior military service, why is that you limpdick, are you jealous, scared, full of hot air, a chicken hawk/gamer chair warrior?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open carry!

Funny a revolutionary warrior like you would denigrated prior military service, why is that you limpdick, are you jealous, scared, full of hot air, a chicken hawk/gamer chair warrior?

Nah, I would never denigrate a REAL veteran.

Pfft, Oath Keeper my ass!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In my mind open carry is begging for a problem as every scrub can see it. Legal concealed carry is far better.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In my mind open carry is begging for a problem as every scuba can see it. Legal concealed carry is far better.

Thats how I use to think. But back in the day, everyone open carried, and folks feared to act a fool. "An armed society is a polite society"..... but it dont work that way when they cant see one is armed.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

unless everyone does it, open carry makes u a target
concealed carry, legal or not. just do it