Fuckden BORED !!

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Up and fuck all to do ...even HomeDepot has lineups I'm def not contending with ..

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The problem is I'll start breaking shit and fix it trying to make it 'better' ....most likely my bike being the first target ..

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My eyesight isn't that good, I'd never be able to catch a fly never mind tie one up ):

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s easy man, you don’t need good eyesight if you have reading glasses etc... I’m actually thinking i should start selling mine

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
OK, really. I don't get bored easily. I'm really good at "find your thumb." I can do 2 weeks quarantine on the thumbs of one hand.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Half a bottle of wine and painting the bathroom while my meaty Ragu simmers creating a scent a Nonna would give a blowy for lmao

Fuggoff Birus ...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Half a bottle of wine and painting the bathroom while my meaty Ragu simmers creating a scent a Nonna would give a blowy for lmao

Fuggoff Birus ...
Wine you say...eh.. humm I remember you use to be anti wine ...you still prefer white over red ?
SK50rb540m6FZb-0kI3M-Dj_fdE0CzAgn4dXXexH7eBQi0ymb6pX0U580BL9LQQkBzhdQNCH6uZRmmdxJDkcMFsuhAym7A9CNhb78XBh3z8-nvjZLjbNirCYYfEfgglFhovXY-4IftPDQn6oy6RtFFqH8-SnMWM0nwLoI1-RGyLNIJvmFOF28PBHz-qomGKPEK_-DpZXMdXG9zU-trPlmdzICBM

• Agree!
Reactions: X
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao
Tis' true (: but I feel like less of an Alky on the wine
Red instills a calmness ...almost as good as Whisky

Today is a no drinkdy day though ..gonna be tough, I may give in and sleep this one away

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hope you know that some slope head just stopped chewing his Dog sandwich over that slanderous remark :LMAO:

I hope you can manage without the Docs

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dunno if a wake and bake is in order ...then absolutely nothing will be done before 11

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whos hammresd at 5 in the morn bahahahahahahahahaha FAHGGITS

OP
OP
X

X

xXx