Ghost stories if you got em

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had shit like this happen to me in my moms old apartment in Imlay. The one you came to.

One of my first nights back in MI I was in the second bedroom sleeping on an air mattress between my two daughters. And I hear someone walking down the hallway in heels....clomping down the wood floors.

And it heard it walk right into the bedroom and I just fucking froze. I didnt look or move....and then I felt something plop down on the air mattress....and I laid there and waited to feel a cat moving about hoping it was just one of the cats....nothing.

After about a minute I peeked....nothing was there.

Then one night I fell asleep in the dining room where we had the table and TV. In the big floppy chair (that's what I called it) by the window and the bird cage. I was in there alone. TV was on. And I "woke up"(false awakening but you never know that right away....you think you are awake. Fully aware with all senses...its really fucked up) and felt something looking at me. So I looked over and a little mexican boy was standing there looking at me. Green shirt. Yellow shorts. A fucked up arm and hand. And I'm looking at him and he is looking at me and suddenly he grabbed me on the rib cage and I fucking FREAKED. I felt it and it HURT. And then suddenly I was struggling to open my eyes.

Like I woke up for real before my body did so I was still mostly paralyzed from sleep. I went stumbling into my moms room and crawled onto the foot of their bed and stayed there. I was like 32 and crawling into bed with my fucking mom. MY mom. I STILL felt where the fucking thing touched me.

It was horrifying lol.

I loved that apartment SO much. It was beautiful. But it was old and there were spirits in there that were NOT friendly.