GO TRUCKERS GO!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I KNOW SORRY THREAD BUT I WILL ADD LATER

BIGGEST CONVOY EVER ,MADE GUINESS WORLD RECORD.

170KMS LONG AND IT DOESNT COMBINE TILL OTTAWA

BIGGEST EVENT IN HISTORY IN DECADES..

ALL OF NORTH AMERICA HAS UNITED US CANADA, EVEN THE NATIVES ARE BEATING THE DRUMS IN SUPPORT

EXPECTED 50,000 TRUCKS

500,000 CARS AND PEOPLE TO HIT PARLIMENT ON JAN 29

THIS IS A FREEDOM CONVOY AND THE MEDIA IS SPINNING IT AND ADDING LEFTIST PLANTS TO CAUSE FALSE FLAGS ABOUT THE CONVOY

MSM MEDIA ARE SCREAMING TERRORISM AND FREEZING GOFUNDME UPON TRUDEAU REQUEST.

PLEASE SEARCH CONVOY TO OTTAWA 2022

MEDIA BLACKOUT BUT WE HAVE SUPPORT GLOBALLY

FREEDOMS FOR ALL

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
REAL CANADIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD AND THE SUPPORT IS AWESOME, ALL ROUND THE WORLD AND ON THE ROADS CHEERING IN SUPPORT

TRUCKERS STATED THEY ARENT LEAVING TIL THEY ARE ADDRESSED AND ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED
My 'John Birch was a Rino' Step sister is probably up there with her Truck Driving Man.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
REAL CANADIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD AND THE SUPPORT IS AWESOME, ALL ROUND THE WORLD AND ON THE ROADS CHEERING IN SUPPORT

TRUCKERS STATED THEY ARENT LEAVING TIL THEY ARE ADDRESSED AND ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED
My 'John Birch was a Rino' Step sister is probably up there with her Truck Driving Man.
Good for them.. this is history in the making

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I have many, even got trucker zellos to talk to truckers personaĺly
I think they're a little nutty, but I admire the initiative and level of participation. I hope this is genuine grassroots movement, and not someone like Koch Industries playing puppet master again.

bviously searched convoy to Ottawa , scary your not supporting the leftist agenda.. but it doesnt matter who supports what it just comes down to FREEDOM.. Peoples children dont need this,

THE TYRANNY WILL END AND THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE THE POWER AGAIN

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
THE TYRANNY WILL END AND THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE THE POWER AGAIN

I been following this, and really nothing is quite as simple as simple people want it to be.

It'll be interesting, and yes... lefties have their agendas about it just like righties do. There will be false flag events all over the map going into it. It'll be wild, Ottawa infrastructure cannot support all that traffic and people.

I hope in the end it'll be more than Vitty and Temple think it'll be, with the Canuck MPs clearing their throats and dreaming up cool stories to tell the media.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is what Tradeyou and Blinden caused. They been pushing motherfuckers, and they done pushed the bad ass truckers. They said "gotta be vaxxed to cross borders". Well, truckers saying "FUCK YOU!".

I been watching this shit on Bitchute. The warning, then the start. They aint playing. Good on them!!!!!

I fully support them!

Woooooooo!!!!!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
GO FUND ME IS OVER 4 MILLION

Just saw a thing that GoFundme just put a freeze on their shit? Maybe a different trucker one, Truckers for Freedom I think.

It's true JT got his lackey Jerome Butts to cry terrorism and make all the money accountable so it gets struck in litigation

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
GO FUND ME IS OVER 4 MILLION

Just saw a thing that GoFundme just put a freeze on their shit? Maybe a different trucker one, Truckers for Freedom I think.

It's true JT got his lackey Jerome Butts to cry terrorism and make all the money accountable so it gets struck in litigation

Thats pretty fucked up.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MORE GOOD NEWS TO BE EXCITED ABOUT IN 2022
ALL of the deceptions from the Dark Ones are now rapidly backfiring.
They don’t realize that the people they're restricting access to society are those who are:
The Creatives - Willing to find ways to live outside of the box, those who get inspired by challenge to find their own solutions.
The Rebels - Who have been misfits many times in the past so they're immune to being excluded.
The Wild Ones - With deep connection & reverence to the land, who knows nature has everything they need.
The Old Souls - Who's seen this all before & have been persecuted over lifetimes for doing things differently.
The Healers - Who are resourced with tools & modalities outside of the mainstream to restore balance & vitality.
The Rainbow Warriors - Who know what’s sacred & aren’t afraid to stand strong in their convictions.
The Inner Peace Seekers - Who were already adopting a slower way of living & detaching from commodities.
The Optimists - With an inner knowing of what really matters who can adapt their perspective to see the blessings that difficulties can bring.
The Stubborn Ones - Who won't bend to coercion no matter how tight you squeeze, who finds ways to adapt to obstacles before going against their truth.
The Intuitive - Who trust their inner voice before any external noise.
The Lions & Lionesses - Who fiercely protect their young & will stop at nothing to hold the line as you awaken the fire within.
The Sovereign - Ones who won’t be threatened into backing down because they have already made their choice.
Stay strong, hold the line.
~ author unknown

United, we will stand… FREEDOM!!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME75AGO_o.jpg

X

xXx