Gold Diggers

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not exactly digging if an awkward moron is begging to give it away.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
So for all u guys out there reading this – u guys who r thinking 2 urselves that u're going 2 win this game – let me tell u something, u won't win.

I've never, ever wanted 2 play that game. There's no authenticity there. The bimbos playing these games are vultures and make the rest us look like attainable meat.

The men r insecure.

The men only evaluate women based on looks.

And the men get exactly what they're asking for: a hot woman who's going 2 take them down the road.

And 2 the women: hey, u know exactly who ur marks r. U know exactly who u're playing. U know exactly what u're doing. So let me tell u: u both deserve 1 another.

I don't have any respect for the men that do this, most r married 2, nor do I have any respect 4 the women that r basically whores.

Don't play the game.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed looks are important. A bank account is more important to me, along with her paying her way. I get tired of having a weeks long relationship with a nice lady who wants to move in, barrow money, use my car, eat my food, drink my booze, entertain her kids/ dead beat friends, and forever calling me for help. Fuck that bothersome shit. This town is full of them from all over. I’m happy to roll solo without the headaches.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
What is wrong with having a gold digger as wife? If you have the money and she has the looks?

Q

Banned

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is wrong with having a gold digger as wife? If you have the money and she has the looks?

Good God you’re dumb.
That is no argument... Why would it be wrong?

It’s best for you to stick with Sears catalogs, playboy mags and your right hand.
Why can't I play with my trophy wife? And who are you to decide?

Because you cannot afford it.

Q

Banned

Good God you’re dumb.
That is no argument... Why would it be wrong?

It’s best for you to stick with Sears catalogs, playboy mags and your right hand.
Why can't I play with my trophy wife? And who are you to decide?

Because you cannot afford it.

Sure, I admit, I am no Bill Gates. But not being able to afford my wife? I disagree...

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
So for all u guys out there reading this –

Don't play the game.

Easy for you to say cause no guy in his right mind is going to try to pick you up you crazy bitch !!!