Good job Countess

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
keep that benzo chit chat quarantined in the ass box and don't be reposting stuff from other forums, it looks tacky.
You popped your tuck tape when I posted it, who you kidding? Actually, the vid was a little weak. The other one was better.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
keep that benzo chit chat quarantined in the ass box and don't be reposting stuff from other forums, it looks tacky.
You popped your tuck tape when I posted it, who you kidding? Actually, the vid was a little weak. The other one was better.
Is that it? The video you posted the other day? Pfff.... that was not really impressive, I switched it off after a few seconds.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Is that it? The video you posted the other day? Pfff.... that was not really impressive, I switched it off after a few seconds.
I know. She gets lazy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I know. She gets lazy.
So it used to be good? Or at least decent?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LOLz at her still trying to pass herself off as a chick. I’m CRYING
25 years is a long time. I wonder if she's balding.

She’s got a serious hard on for us. I love it

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I know. She gets lazy.
So it used to be good? Or at least decent?
Hmm. Good question. She has made some good content but it isn't relevant here. One time her and I fought it out in a discussion thread for a match that was better than the match itself. We've had a rare team-up against common enemies occasionally. Depends on the bitches mood. She's had PMS for a few years now, tho.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
She really hates TCW's.
The butthurt runs deep with Tate.
With lots of posters, actually.
Good times-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
look at that, maixs, countess and benzo are cunt wranglers 2.0
How do you define "cunt wranglers"
It is a team of posters who are undefeated and operates now solely on Twitter.
The Butthurts still complain about us..
Such is posting-
But.... that's.... just.... so... so... sad... :Confused:
When TCW's give out a plate of The Butthurt,
The main side dish is The Sadz.
Lasts for years.
Like a magical bottomless container of The Colonels coleslaw.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
We need Evil Blood’s picture here. At @Omnipotent , can you repost it please?

no, Evil Blood has not consented to having his PI photo posted here.

you can't post any personal pics from FT or BH, too bad!

Oh shut the fuck up
Get him to join and he can post it or is he another one of those "scared of new" people your old squad seem to attract?

He’s retired. I just love looking at him tho