GTAV Clips and Images

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got GTA for my ps3 only, my PS4 is also collecting dust... I got fucked off at COD getting shit that I gave in altogether... Would be nice to start playing again but Im too lazy lol....

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got GTA for my ps3 only, my PS4 is also collecting dust... I got fucked off at COD getting shit that I gave in altogether... Would be nice to start playing again but Im too lazy lol....
It'd be nice if you had an Xbox One, I need someone to raise hell with.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hehe yeah I know but I doubt you’d understand a word I said :LOL1: Have you seen this guys videos before?
Class

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Hehe yeah I know but I doubt you’d understand a word I said :LOL1: Have you seen this guys videos before?
Class

You'd be surprised at what I can understand. I have a friend in England and there was a guy I used to play GTA with regularly that was also from somewhere in England. I had to get rid of him cause he started screaming like a bitch when he'd die during a heist :LOL1:.
Nope never seen it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Class

You'd be surprised at what I can understand. I have a friend in England and there was a guy I used to play GTA with regularly that was also from somewhere in England. I had to get rid of him cause he started screaming like a bitch when he'd die during a heist :LOL1:.
Nope never seen it.

I stopped after black ops 3... Black ops 2 was the mutts mutts hehe

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
photoshow