Gutterballs a cumsniffer?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Gutterballs is behaving like maxipad these days.

His diet is quite trash. So is his chump life.

Yesterday he touched a man's cock on the street until the man cummeded. And then Gutterballs sniffed the cum and got high. In the middle of the street. Wtf?

The cum sniffer must be punished by a 2x4. Lets club him BRUTAL.

Shit sniffer he is.

Hey Sissyballs. Let's meAT...hehe!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously. He is also very active in incel forums. Talking bad about women. He was rejected according by his posts. He dream to rape many of them. Beware guys. guttersissy is a sick rapist

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
you can just tell by the way he posts hes a closet rapist..

Talking of which, we need to bring back FatherFucker 'you'! His angry rants were hilarious.... he's basically the male equivalent of Dorian Gay/Flynn, heck maybe we could set them up on a date together.:LMAO2:
Im thinking he'd have to find us, Blak brought him here to begin with so that wont be an easy task , remember him posting he was from Ireland and he was paranoid he was being followed by police hence why he used only internet cafes.. Kinda like KAM but RAPE lite

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Heh he was a dodgy fucker for sure, him and KAM didn't get along despite both being of the green variety...

I think @UncleDiLF saw him last on Bestgore but that was years ago...
Unwashed
Heh he was a dodgy fucker for sure, him and KAM didn't get along despite both being of the green variety...

trolling on theync on some Brazil head chop prison video. Fathersniffer “you“ saw it was me.. he started heavy insults. Lol.. he was mad all the time. Epic

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seamajor is a Ticosniffer. His biological clock sniffs Ticoteens. He wants to meatsniff like a father fucker. His manpuss is favela scented.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Unwashed

trolling on theync on some Brazil head chop prison video. Fathersniffer “you“ saw it was me.. he started heavy insults. Lol.. he was mad all the time. Epic
Disrespect my father like this. Fuck "you" cunt. You eats my LONG LOGS and RUNNY SCAT.

Die good on them too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Unwashed

His constant butthurt rage was strangely endearing. :LMAO2:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember @Swamp-Duck and FatherFucker 'you' going at it constantly. :LOL1:

It still makes me laugh how much he hated that nickname and the references to his father-chasing antics Lulz.
I remember that, it all started cos he can’t take a joke, I posted something in member sightings and said it was him he threw a tantrum and was chucking his toys around for weeks , it was funny though..

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember @Swamp-Duck and FatherFucker 'you' going at it constantly. :LOL1:

It still makes me laugh how much he hated that nickname and the references to his father-chasing antics Lulz.
He was really angry. You give him good smacktalk. He was Irish, right? I trolled him with Westlife. Hahahaha. The fathersniffer

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah Irish, I think he was on the republican side aswell and supported the IRA.

This was how I always pictured him to look. :LOL1:

Sweet.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Irish, I think he was on the republican side aswell and supported the IRA.

This was how I always pictured him to look. :LOL1:

Sweet.jpg
Aaawww his FRIZZLY selfie from fatherfucker „you“. Gold :LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You pushed his buttons to the max. Nit even reached these limits.

yiu felt his hate.
he had issues and absorbed it here. Entertaining gold.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm so thrilled that fucking degenerate Maxipad left this board

you can totally tell that guy had a criminal record that involved some kind of violation of children.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

you can totally tell that guy had a criminal record that involved some kind of violation of children.
Seriously Biggie Smiles. What happened to him?

i remember when he went nuts here, posting on every of my posts.
he left?

what a whoreson in my opinion.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

he left?

@Bastard Factory confined his diaper sniffing ass to meltdown and he decided to take his didlos and assortment of buttplugs out of the sandbox and go home

thank god. I hated that liberal degenerate fuckhead as much as I hate every other liberal

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

He left completely? I thought he was just permanently placed into meltdown? Or was it the ass box?
don't shit about my brother like this ever again. Just wow get help worthless cunt

Lol still winning:)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

he left?

@Bastard Factory confined his diaper sniffing ass to meltdown and he decided to take his didlos and assortment of buttplugs out of the sandbox and go home

thank god. I hated that liberal degenerate fuckhead as much as I hate every other liberal
I cant stand liberals too. He was a sick man.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

He left completely? I thought he was just permanently placed into meltdown? Or was it the ass box?
don't shit about my brother like this ever again. Just wow get help worthless cunt

Lol still winning:)
Why are you still here, you dick sniffer?

i thought you wanted to leave. You social loser.