Guy In China Dies After An Encounter With Glass Panels

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you suppose to be an Albino Polar bear ??

You don't even like Black bears do you ?? lolol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
must've been a slow night ... THREE replies ??
Yeah it sure was... I was too stoned to truly comprehend that according to you “polar bears are racist and albino freaks”... LMFAO you’re obsessed with colour... avatar police :Confused:
It was a simple joke... my kid askded me how funny wood it bee if a Polar Bear were Albino, He's a bit of a joker yoo see and I instantly thought of your Avi (: But lately you're much more of a 'Bi polar bear"

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Albino Polar bears have pink eyes and the one's that are full of shit have brown eyes,just saying- - - - - - - - -

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One response please ....
You’re another complete waste of time... You copy my responses trying to get a rise, you somehow expected I was psychic and knew all that? My balls are hairy, not crystal... It’s lies anyway, anyone can see exactly what you were getting at... You couldn’t lace my boots

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One response please ....
You’re another complete waste of time... You copy my responses trying to get a rise, you somehow expected I was psychic and knew all that? My balls are hairy, not crystal... It’s lies anyway, anyone can see exactly what you were getting at... You couldn’t lace my boots
Why would I want too ?? you could suck my dick though

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One response please ....
Nah, I’m not a homophobian but your tiny pipi will be covered in nappy rash...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One response please ....
Nah, I’m not a homophobian but your tiny pipi will be covered in nappy rash...
DILF promised it would go away ..