Gyroscope in jail

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn,

he snapped at work on this friday and hurt a female co-worker!!! Police came and he was hand-cuffed. He is in jail now.

WTF!

Female co-worker has a blue eye. Gyro worked overtime according to another co-worker and acted strange lately.

Damn, hopefully he comes out soon :(

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
If you research the facts you all will find these statements to be untrue. I never commit crime because crime is for black people like UncleDindu.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you research the facts you all will find these statements to be untrue. I never commit crime because crime is for black people like UncleDindu.
you're fucked now, there goes your discount on a Donkey ....

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You're out already? That was quick.

So why did you hurt your co-worker? You have committed several crime, Gyroscope. But this one was harsh. Do you hate women?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
18164a895b0beb5a60fdcab9f7bd4f71.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re telling me you’ve never dropped a old lady down an elevator shaft? Likely story...

You were in jail. I cant respect you! Hurting ladies is fine for me, you cuck. But you are a jailbird now. Have you met Adbul and Jabar?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LoL. According to his snaps, @Gyroscope is embarrassed. 3 days is jail! He wants to low key, but it is out!

He is a jailbird and racist nazi scum!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What kind of birds don't fly?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
poor @Gyroscope the filth!!!! I CORPSE CRUSH him!

27KFV8V.jpg
What a PumpCrush. Is gyroscope a sock sniffer ? What a reject. Pfoo !

@Gyroscope is the purest scum here on BF! He plays with sex dolls. The tiny ones you get from China! He is heavy into Manga and gaming! A real beta cuck. Fat and depressed.

He has no chance against me. I already PumpCrushed him!!! He cried and don't show up here. Only upstairs. The down juiced scum!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
How retarded are you fuckers? On a 1 to 10 scale, plz.

MasterBlaster, are you still mad ? No one gives you attention you filthy scum! Here, a bone for you! Catch it doggy, will ya?
Pond scum!

Let me POWER FART against your old face, old man:
PPPPPPPRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

You scum!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilp, what causes you to be so Retarded, did someone stick their dick in to far and broke something in you or wat ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes I'm brokeded, now back to my question ... did you ingest some bad Semen ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
44185986_478736509312451_7993047232934838272_n.jpg
Look at the mighty Hunter, he took out your whole family Dilppy

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Ms.Hellfyah .. DilpPy's mah buddeE ... we go wayyyy back, we used to make baskets in our village and sell them to tourists, but alas the bright lights of the city and a man named 'Pimpy Habinder' lured my friend away into the sordid world of fellatio, that's why his mouth is shaped like a ring, anyone ever tell you ' don't do that it'll stay that way' ? ...well , he didn't listen...often paid in goats he rose in stature, He may be the mayor now .