Gyroscope in jail

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not going to battle with you Genie.. I will not bother you.. I'm sorry …

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
1 is a child molester who got busted
1 is mental wreck w/a whole profile it made up no aunt, no anything - hellfraud
1 is iggy mcnolols 'leave me alone!!' loool! a $9 failed mod LOLOLOL
x3 and not 1 has a life
wtf is this w/u ppl posting neg reactions? iggy, stinky & hellfire....i did it back at u ppl 4 a while but tbh its a pita so i suppose i will go back 2 posting positive reactions or none cause i dont want 2 look like 'that'...hot&bothered, butt hurt, pouting ?? idk, y dont u 3 explain what drives u lol. do u ppl pout when doing it so often? '\_{°;°}_/'

Just a portion...Pffffttttt.
tNzEap8.jpg

payback 4 all of yours hellFRAUD
You're boring dear and you get offended way too easily by memes.

it got u excited enough to blow your 9 dolla mod status on your own thread OPey dopey XD
lol how did u get that in the 1st place anyway...cause wow lol
I chose to not be a mod so how did I blow anything? :LOL1: You think you know so much. You're really grasping for straws. I could have donated $50 and you'd still have some dumb shit to say about it.
78efe6fefbd5459ac80716dc2d9fe7b407176e7ed4e5c1b467c5d6d693ae77b3.jpg
:LOL1: You'll see.[/QUOTE]
lol i am j/k - we play hard ball in ny :D

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life
wtf is this w/u ppl posting neg reactions? iggy, stinky & hellfire....i did it back at u ppl 4 a while but tbh its a pita so i suppose i will go back 2 posting positive reactions or none cause i dont want 2 look like 'that'...hot&bothered, butt hurt, pouting ?? idk, y dont u 3 explain what drives u lol. do u ppl pout when doing it so often? '\_{°;°}_/'

tNzEap8.jpg

it got u excited enough to blow your 9 dolla mod status on your own thread OPey dopey XD
I chose to not be a mod so how did I blow anything? :LOL1: You think you know so much. You're really grasping for straws. I could have donated $50 and you'd still have some dumb shit to say about it.
:LOL1: You'll see.
lol i am j/k - we play hard ball in ny :D[/QUOTE]
Not sure what NY has to do with anything. What living in a big city aromatically makes you some kind of internet badass?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

:LOL1: You'll see.
lol i am j/k - we play hard ball in ny :D
Not sure what NY has to do with anything. What living in a big city aromatically makes you some kind of internet badass?[/QUOTE]

idk r u a internet bamf? answer that and i might have an answer 4 u

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its ok - bamfs dont have worries - so u may stop worrying lol
do u live in a small village or something that nyc took a crap on cause u seem touchy about me joking
or was that not obvious 2 u?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
btw u look like a nut w/that deer in the headlights avi. send me a pic of your face and i will give it a halloween BAMF look
like mine, but less bamf :)

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
its ok - bamfs dont have worries - so u may stop worrying lol
do u live in a small village or something that nyc took a crap on cause u seem touchy about me joking
or was that not obvious 2 u?
Nope I've just met way too many people who somehow think they're special because they come from "insert city name here".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh.. Now you're bringing up my sick Aunt that I care for.. Yeah.. You're class act .....
WHO THE FUCK KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT U THE WAY U ACT
if ur sincere then i am sorry but u have issues u need to sort out w/your delivery. we took u seriously and u fell short - end of story
'WE' took you seriously ... again WTF ?? .. Who is it 'WE' think 'WE' are exactly ??? A fucking bitch wif a broke slack jaw and a crying gimp BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... go to fuck LOLOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Gyroscope

DonT wonder that the Filth is not answering here. Jailtime brings a lot of disadvatanges. No internet ! Only from 10 am - noon!

What a sad Filth

THROB

Factory Bastard
She get a real kick out of all those Zzzzz you been posting at her like you were really determined to find some trouble we both know you can't handle... I pity ya. Plead insanity, maybe that'll work.. dunno, she's a loose cannon.
yea im seeing them everywhere and thought iggy was doing it lol

Negs coating your ass in a steamy glob of herpees infected guttertwats.

Read your profile page. Deserved