Happy Canada Day

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Today is Canada Day when Canadians celebrate the anniversary of the July 1, 1867 Constitution Act, which united three colonies into a single country called Canada within the British Empire.

This makes me theorize that these three colonies formed together out of jealousy. They felt left out and wanted a special day like their American neighbors and they decided to unite so they could be like: “Now we have a national day and ours comes 3 days BEFORE your precious independence day … albeit 91 years later, but nonetheless you cannot take this from us Américain!” (yes, that last bit was being said in a French accent in my head)

Question: Instead of fireworks do Canadians just open beer cans loudly? “Happy Canada Day!” *KAPOOSH!!!!!!!!!*

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes.

Now tell me: When did the shooting of school children become a tradition in the U.S.?

Also, exactly what are we to be jealous about? Poor health regulations? Low standard of education? Shitty environmental regulations? Fanatical belief in a God? Rampant morbid obesity? I know.. it's the fantastic record of winning.. like Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan...

No, I know, it's the shitting on allies in the name of self interest... that must be it.

Last edited:

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Yes.

Now tell me: When did the shooting of school children become a tradition in the U.S.?
Everything's bigger in America, especially the body count.

7BFf.gif

USA!
USA!
USA!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Yes.

Also, exactly what are we to be jealous about? Poor health regulations? Low standard of education? Shitty environmental regulations? Fanatical belief in a God? Rampant morbid obesity? I know.. it's the fantastic record of winning.. like Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan...

No, I know, it's the shitting on allies in the name of self interest... that must be it.

I'm not from America so I don't give a fuck. That's more of your problem, I don't live next to them. And that's a pretty bitter response to something that was a joke, looks like I hit a nerve.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes.

I'm not from America so I don't give a fuck. That's more of your problem, I don't live next to them. And that's a pretty bitter response to a joke, looks like a hit a nerve.
Perhaps you did.. or perhaps it's a cut and paste response whenever unjustified American egotism is pandered about.

And if your country is a trading partner with the Americans.. it's going to be your problem too. Unless you're Russian, or North Korean..

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Yes.

I'm not from America so I don't give a fuck. That's more of your problem, I don't live next to them. And that's a pretty bitter response to a joke, looks like a hit a nerve.
Perhaps you did.. or perhaps it's a cut and paste response whenever unjustified American egotism is pandered about.

And if your country is a trading partner with the Americans.. it's going to be your problem too. Unless you're Russian, or North Korean..

I agree. Happy Canada Day nonetheless.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Never been to Canada .. seems cold and boring. Please inform me otherwise.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never been to Canada .. seems cold and boring. Please inform me otherwise.
I can't help you out there. Colder? Yeah. Boring? It doesn't seem more boring than any other place.

Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving if you're looking for an excuse to celebrate something.

Sick(sic)six

Factory Bastard
I have no beef with Canada, therefore ...

Tekp4JV.png

Nevermind I got distracted by my own meme and forgot what i was gonna say.