Happy January 6 libs!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What will soopeena claus bring you this year? TRUMP's tax returns? ROOOOSIA? Proof it was an insurreeeecshun??? Is Drumpf really finished yet?

Or is what you really want, one moar voat from Manchin?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump is going to jail for real this thyme

For reely reel

annnnnnnnnnny day now

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"I WANT TEH COCK LIKE A BABY WANTS CANDY" Youhave 2 guesses of the author on that obviously gay quote

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t really know… I’d like to see the fat crook in jail tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hearings again this week...

Only if Liz Cheney and Bennie Thompson think it, right? They only have to think about the hearings happening and then they happen? Isn't that how it works.

Efficient.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hearings again this week...

Only if Liz Cheney and Bennie Thompson think it, right? They only have to think about the hearings happening and then they happen? Isn't that how it works.

Efficient.
Orange Crud is desperately attempting to bar J6 Hearing evidence from being shown to a Grand Jury. He must be totally innocent!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another year almost past yet they still don't have anything on Trump. It is like these retards fall for the same old lies every time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another year almost past yet they still don't have anything on Trump. It is like these retards fall for the same old lies every time.
Be patient. Fatso is in hot water, and really needs your money to defend himself. Best to send as much as you can.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Be patient. Fatso is in hot water, and really needs your money to defend himself. Best to send as much as you can.
He plead guilty on his failing chat room, admitting he took all the documents, then of course followed that up by pointing fingers at everyone else, typical weasel.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He plead guilty on his failing chat room, admitting he took all the documents, then of course followed that up by pointing fingers at everyone else, typical weasel.

So it looks like that's all just over and rug swept now and has been since so many people are uncomfortable with turning the FBI and DOJ into partisan brute squads.

Looks like instead of jail.....Trump announces he is running again.

Maybe....just maybe.... you are WRONG? About a lot of stuff?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He is going to go down in history as the worst President in US history. That's what really matters. Some of us will be able to tell our children and grand-children that we never voted for him or supported him in any way.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He is going to go down in history as the worst President in US history. That's what really matters. Some of us will be able to tell our children and grand-children that we never voted for him or supported him in any way.
No doubt in my mind, he set the bar as low as conceivably possible, I think in time the holdouts that still somehow believe in him, will come to terms with their delusions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No doubt in my mind, he set the bar as low as conceivably possible, I think in time the holdouts that still somehow believe in him, will come to terms with their delusions.

No they won't. At least not in my opinion. They're too stubborn to admit they're wrong.