HAPPY VALANTINE,S DAY

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Just another day for you to spend your hard(well those who have a job)earn $$$$ on junk and worse thing is over price flowers that just die and make a mess !

Murdock

HOT ME$$
My V day smells less like roses and more like bondage... but you should see the tricks I’ll do for a dozen long stem American Beauty roses errrr merrr gerrrd sometimes I shock myself.

Last edited:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My V day smells less like roses and more like bondage... but you should see the tricks I’ll do for a dozen long stem American Beauty roses errrr merrr gerrrd sometimes I shock myself.
i am in you say the nicest things lol

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i am in you say the nicest things lol
Huh?

What's wrong ? forget your retard translation manual :LMAO:
ha ha you cock blocker you mad stinky i am chating to a female and you stuck with your gay boys club pfft sook

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One thing I like to tell my friends, when they ask what to get their SO, is "get her a dildo, and a vacuum cleaner, if she dont like the vacuum she can go fuck herself" lolol.

Murdock

HOT ME$$
One thing I like to tell my friends, when they ask what to get their SO, is "get her a dildo, and a vacuum cleaner, if she dont like the vacuum she can go fuck herself" lolol.
LoL

My favorite vibrator/dildo is named “don’t text him anymore”

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LoL

Depending on the font, that sounds like a long dildo lol.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gonna make her a strawberry cheesecake tonight. Make her a custom card tomorrow. Prolly cook something nice tomorrow. Oh, and she hinted at some gummy bears from the country store, so prolly those too lol.

Murdock

HOT ME$$
LoL

Depending on the font, that sounds like a long dildo lol.
I’m not big/long, but it can crack concrete lol