Hate Parade

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Who gets a job that requires interacting with people and being unable to look at them?
What are they on, zero hour contract ? Minimum wage ? I never expect them to bend over backwards for me , I wouldn’t not on them wages.
Why do they seem to bend over backwards for some people and not for others? Have you noticed this kind of behavior from cashiers?
Not really, like Kat said as long as I get what I came in for I don’t care, maybe if you smiled and said hi it would be different, fix your face next time maybe you don’t realise you have a poo face so they poo back ?
She had the poo face not me. Where is the dumbass going to look next if she potentially waits on me again? At the ceiling? Also why are you assuming I didn't smile and say hi?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I have received such bad customer service, so many times, that I find your complaint about eye contact hysterical!

I've also received even worse treatment from customers. Downright baffling behavior when I was being nice and helpful, yeah me.

Get over yourself.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I left some feedback at their website about the abnormal and rude service.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Get over myself? What does that mean? A customer has the right to be upset about rude customer service.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'll let them know about it too. I gave the time I was in there and what the jerk did, or rather did not do.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I don't give a shit if the cashier is having a bad day or some other mental issue. I wasn't being rude or disrespectful.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
It's not about you, she never met you before and will most likely never meet you again.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
It's not about you, she never met you before and will most likely never meet you again.
I've been in that gas station a few times and it was the first time I seen her, but there's another older lady who has worked there for a while.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
It is about me. It's always about the customer who spends their money at a business.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I don't hand over money just so some dimwit can look at the ceiling the whole time.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Well, by simply not making eye contact you got your panties in a bunch.

It gets worse dude, gain some perspective.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

The world revolves around me. The sooner people realize this the better off they'll be.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Ha!

You can possibly be a grown man and not knot there is worse than some chick at a gas station not looking at you.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
You never told me what's worse than a dimwit cashier not giving attention to a customer.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I could either "get over myself" or the idiot lady could do her job appropriately.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

The world revolves around me. The sooner people realize this the better off they'll be.
Please tell me you're joking...........

Please tell me you're joking...........
I am, but the cashier is still an idiot.

Top Bottom